+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 527 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5268

Thread: What is EA and How to use it?

Senior Member juragan is an unknown quantity at this point juragan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudarno View Post
    ea .. is a sofer who is set up in such a way as to help us to trade forex for a run we have to know the character of that earlier sofer passable for casual beginners should let more secure
    a lot of the convenience provided by the forex, if we do not have much time to trade then we can use the robot to make trades. if you could create a robot EA then definitely use it. there are many robots that provide for forex and each has advantages and how each setting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forex analyst is an unknown quantity at this point forex analyst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex expert advisor is a program capable of performing the terminal any actin following the instructin of a trader without his or her direct involvement. all tasks are perormed automatically or mechanically which is why the advisors are called experts or mechanical trading systems. benefits of ea is from a phychological point of view the forex expert advisor is irreplaceable. atrader decreases the responsibility for decision making and the trades become less stressful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ralim is an unknown quantity at this point ralim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emergency Assistance (EA) Temporary Emergency Shelter: How do I apply? Where to apply for Emergency Assistance shelter and what documentation you will ...but EA's Origin does watch everything you do on ... what websites you use, etc., and that EA reserves the right to share or

Member junaid.1 is on a distinguished road junaid.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ea ki term ka istimmal ap kar sakty ho ye aik abhot profitable chez hai is ki madad sy ap bahot asani sy profit hasil kar sakty hain

Senior Member ralim is an unknown quantity at this point ralim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well ok, not really, but EA's Origin does watch everything you do on ... what websites you use, etc., and that EA reserves the right to share or ...Emergency Assistance (EA) Temporary Emergency Shelter: How do I apply? Where to apply for Emergency Assistance shelter and what documentation you will ...

Senior Member saif is on a distinguished road saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Expert advisors or robots are automatic trading based on predefined values. some of them are free while some are sold at a premium. And most of them are run on a vps server so that they can be used round the clock. its easy to use but minor tweaking is required to suit the market conditions.
    i am completely appreciate to read your post. i also did not know about ea. but i gain some knowledge from your post. now i am trying to know more knowledge about EA. brother keep it up. again thanks for your kind information.

Member sudarno is an unknown quantity at this point sudarno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,please tell me what is ea and how to use it and what we get by using ea and is it easy to manage or difficult?please share
    ea .. is a sofer who is set up in such a way as to help us to trade forex for a run we have to know the character of that earlier sofer passable for casual beginners should let more secure

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learn from that EA stands for Expert adviser. Expert adviser is always help to trader to reduce risk his/her capital. For this reason We are using it. I think you will get it go to indicators list find which ea you want to use it.

Banned shipon2 is an unknown quantity at this point shipon2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to trade myself based on my analysis and not rely on any EA for trading. some of them are free while some are sold at a premium. there are a lot of EA's available out here , but most of them are not good to use ....

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    what is ea and how to use it?
    hi,please tell me what is ea and how to use it and what we get by using ea and is it easy to manage or difficult?please share
    EA or often also called Forex robot can be very helpful in my opinion, but a lot of traders who do not use the EA on the grounds they are more confident with his own trade compared to using EA. One need if we want to use the EA is a large trading capital, because EA does not function well when we only have a little capital.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 527 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)