+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 527 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 502 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 5268

Thread: What is EA and How to use it?

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is electronic robot and that is trade on your behalf which i must say is very risky and and i do not like it because i know that if we work with this style of trading i will normally face loss and i cant know how this is going....... so i like to trade with my own hands and i want to trigger the button by my self..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anjan1987 is an unknown quantity at this point anjan1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a portion of codes which module unsealed deals or scale like the deals according to the satisfaction of conditions which is coded in them. There are galore EA's purchasable in the marketplace in independent of costs, but you staleness choose the faction ones that is eligible for your communication. In my get, EAs present pass1 out my relationship. I demand your receive on EAs by arrival life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fahim View Post
    These type of orders are an important and useful toll at your disposal when trading online. They are not complicated, they are in fact quite simple, but it is essential, almost mandatory, that you know exactly how this type of order works when placing orders in your home broker,
    however we still need to understand how to work the order toll. so then we can make an analysis of price movement that occurs. using ea we can be more comfortable in trading, usually the benefits achieved by using ea will be more limited than the manual way.

Senior Member gillani838 is an unknown quantity at this point gillani838's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex, EA expert adviser. these are automatic robots. I think a trader must have to trade in forex manually to earn some good profit from forex trading. A trader must have to spent more and more time in forex learning. In this way, he may earn some good money online.

Banned najeem is an unknown quantity at this point najeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    They are programmed but I prefer to trade myself based on my analysis and not rely on any EA for trading. These advisors about possiblities in which situations to enter trade and when to close them.If you have an EA that works with a functioning strategy it wont be function if you have not the right broker. You even when your PC is powered off. But if you are new in market and do not have a strong strategy then you can not do trading with EAs.

Senior Member cahyadi is an unknown quantity at this point cahyadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I agree with you that the design of EA or often referred to as a spider web in the forex trading market can be profitable even can cause harm. it depends on the person running it. get smart people to run software that is more profit to be gained.

Junior Member saiadraja is an unknown quantity at this point saiadraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    design of the EA or the spider as a software that automatically in the industry, if they are designed, but I prefer so that industry-based research is not only the seat instead of environmental assessment.

Member mostofaab is an unknown quantity at this point mostofaab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Professional as well as techie, by automated robots they're reconfigured. Many of them tend to be free of charge, while some can be purchased with a high quality. And many have a very vps server, to can be found at any hour. convenient to use, even so the terms with the contract a smaller amount in

Banned fahim is an unknown quantity at this point fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    These type of orders are an important and useful toll at your disposal when trading online. They are not complicated, they are in fact quite simple, but it is essential, almost mandatory, that you know exactly how this type of order works when placing orders in your home broker,

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well,Expert Advisor itself a trading robot that can facilitate us to automatically open positions ..
    We did not come face to face directly to the screen .. We can live anywhere without having to look at the ongoing plot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 527 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 502 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)