+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: difference between mt4 and mt5?

Senior Member salman.kurdi is an unknown quantity at this point salman.kurdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think mt5 is better since it is new and we need to use demo accounts to know all the properties and settings of the software. For my i didn't use mt5 so much since I'm more familiar with mt4 but in any case I need to switch to mt5.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no big different about mt4 and mt5 I think they does the same work and art the same way there is no big different about the two platform the only different between them is that the first is mt4 why the other is mt5 is just the digit that make them different.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when making EA in MT5 the language code and the marker easier to understand. and there is a news. I see a lot of features MT5 just as news etc. Because it is likely to require more bandwidth. but if it is not so stable connection

Member gmm123 is an unknown quantity at this point gmm123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jahan tk mara khayial ha mt4 and mt5 donun trading ki categories hain iss ma ak trader apni invistment show krwata ha aor isse catagories ma rh akr trading kr sktha ha . mt4 jo ha wo km invistment wali ha aur mt5 jo ha wo zadia invistment wali ha.

Banned Deepanshu is on a distinguished road Deepanshu's Avatar
    Thanks
    So far i have believed dt MT4 is comparatively more selective for newbies
    it is better user friendly and gives options more clearly
    MT5 has its own avantage but if you are a newbie then you must go for MT4

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is is most comely use plate forum and it is easy to use its has good features mt5 is the latest version of mt4 with some extra feature i trade on mt4 because i started learning with it and i have good experience of it.

Member brimoel is on a distinguished road brimoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend MT5 new items still need adjustments. in MT5 to their connection seemed to be made better, so as not disconnect often. However mt5 does not allow Hedging, for example, if you open BUY, then open is if you open a position in the same currency as before it will become one so there are advantages when we close .

Member sohail289 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail289's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap apna mt4 account use krna chahty hen tou apko mt4 chalany ki zrorat nahi mt4 ka account mt5 terminal mai nahi chalta. mt5 mai hmain zyada time frames ki vaja sy hmari trade asan hoti hai. mai mt5 terminal sirf time frames dekhny ky liye istemal krta hu. order place mt4 mai he krta hu ap bhi esa kr skty hen

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is always the same approach to launch the new version of any product and that is to improve the quality of the product. So in the case of mt4 and mt5 the new one is best from the older one that is more complicated as compare to the new one.

Member fxind is an unknown quantity at this point fxind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I use mt4 trading platform for my trading and have never try at mt5 trading. mt4 is the most popular trading platform in the forex world but mt5 is also getting popular day by day. Both are the most usable platform here in forex industry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open