+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: can we open a pending order after market closed?

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not. I also currently have OP-going and now the market is closed. OP I can not TP / SL. if I may ask a senior, what happened to the OP I will if the market is reopened.? I kawatirkan the OP is making a loss for me and when the market has not closed the OP was already lost. ask guidance of the seniors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to know that can we open a pending account in mt4 after the market closed.if yes,please tell how?
    of course not, sir, if the market is closed then all movement will stop and will run again on Monday morning, when the market closed we can not do
    anything until the markets open again later.
    Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kudro1997 is an unknown quantity at this point kudro1997's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i am Bangladesh this country does not allow debit card of AP site cause most the time they have fist rule for they are verification and we also know all the asain people are some restriction follow grow in world but instead European country .so we have no idea this subject .

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi acha thread hai hum jo hai woh apni postion open nhi karah sakta hain jab market close hojaya tu kion kay postion jo hai market kay timing pay he chalti hai is waja say yah open nhi ho ge

Junior Member moonzfriend is an unknown quantity at this point moonzfriend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you don't do that, if the forex market is closed, because after Forex market is closed all the platform system is all closed by the Forex broker. You can do it before the Forex market closing time. Best of luck.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not possible to open any kind of order when market is already closed? Even in demo trading you can't open any kind of order in market closed situation. As we know that forex trading business is closely linked with banks and when banks are closed you can't make any kind of transactions therefore similarly in forex trading no orders can be made when market is closed.

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont think so, you can open a pending order after market is closed the order will not be executed and beside most broker carryout server maintainace during the weekend

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My experience of the pending order is now before the market closed, I waited a few minutes before the market closed on Friday .. I hope I can get a profit from the gap that occurred on Monday .. but in reality my pending order is shifted by the broker in accordance with the opening price on Monday was. So if you want to trade gap, it's good to know in advance the terms of the broker.
    but if you want to pending orders when the market closed, it shouldn't be ..

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can not open any position like buy, sell or pending order after market is closed. because all the server is not active during off market. but you can try this anytime when market is open.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are trading on a demo account, it is possible to open pending orders and even orders for instant execution. However, if you are doing live trading or trading on the contest server, then it is impossible to open a pending order, or any other of that sort.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open