+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread: can we open a pending order after market closed?

Senior Member deden is an unknown quantity at this point deden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not agree with you bro...in quiet market we can able to make profit too as long its move in range more than 15 pips..quiet market usually is scalper favourite...

I can go in and out without worry to get loss in big pips, but of course my profit in pips is also small. This is the time to do some other thing to make good to become fresh.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think quiet market can go anywhere, in the time of holidays and events that the market will move slowly and not like the idea of trading in a quiet market....

Quick reply to this message

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes most of us don't like to trade quiet market .cos every body want to profit but quiet market is unable to profit any more and I thing quiet market is also very risky cos It may up down any time and trader may loss or profit .so it's a torch .and maximum don't like it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes trading in quiet market like Asian session is good for scalping in other hand trading in normal market is good for normal trade, when i get low balance I trade on the Asian session for quick some pips with big lot.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

There are nowadays when market does not move at all for the healthy day. We cook opened at the chart but moves 5 or 6 pips once in a patch. This also does not befall quite oft and most traders are used to a tossing industry.When this happens or i wait something same this instrument occur I either stingy my contact or do whatsoever separate meaninglessness on the internet.

Quick reply to this message

Junior Member faisalanwar is an unknown quantity at this point faisalanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No sir, You cant do that. It is not possible. Cause when the market gone close then there is no such ways for do that.
    Thanks.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    means that the market can not open a closed transaction if Mr. .. Never open an order when the market is still very close to ya .. but sometimes when markets open at times in the process sometimes is not in the process .. if not it usually becomes a symbol of the server automatically, if not the process means that there are problems, if Mr.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can't open or edit your position when the market is close. that's why I always put sl and tp in my open position or close it before friday's end and open a position on monday. In case I have an open account on friday I make sure that either way the price will go I'm covered. Its always important that we trade with reservation to protect not only our profit but our capital as well.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by omofx View Post
    no i dont think so, you can open a pending order after market is closed the order will not be executed and beside most broker carryout server maintainace during the weekend
    means that the market can not open a transaction closed yes sir .. I never open an order when the market is still really close to ya .. but sometimes when the markets open at times in the process sometimes is not in the process .. if not it usually makes for a server command automatically if not in the process means that there are problems yes sir

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi acha thread hai hum jo hai woh apni postion open nhi karah sakta hain jab market close hojaya tu kion kay postion jo hai market kay timing pay he chalti hai is waja say yah open nhi ho ge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open