+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: can we open a pending order after market closed?

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh no,you can made this,because when the market close you can't do anything.So you need to follow the market and open the order in time,not to wait to the last moment,depends from you.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, if any of you all who read this thread then please help me ..
    I always had floating when the market closed and after opening having a large gap that makes me just stare all day and expect the market to reverse direction so that I did not experience huge losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member deden is an unknown quantity at this point deden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    foreign exchange industry performs according its own guidelines and it is same as financial institution...when financial institution is shut, then we cannot do any deal, so foreign exchange industry act same as that and when industry is shut , then we cannot start or shut any awaiting purchases...that is why, it is recommended that always shut awaiting purchases on Saturday, because Currency trading industry has many variations...so on Wednesday, costs of different foreign exchange will be different...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the the market have small movement, i can be happy to increasing my lot size for scalping strategy, but since no one can know what will happen on the future, I will thing twice to increase the risk on my strategy.

Quick reply to this message

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    volatility is needed to trade financial markets. this is where traders like us come into play and try to extract profits from the volatility. i think it is difficult to make money in quiet markets but it can be done sometimes.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    foreign exchange industry performs according its own guidelines and it is same as financial institution...when financial institution is shut, then we cannot do any deal, so foreign exchange industry act same as that and when industry is shut , then we cannot start or shut any awaiting purchases...that is why, it is recommended that always shut awaiting purchases on Saturday, because Currency trading industry has many variations...so on Wednesday, costs of different foreign exchange will be different...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to wait for hold or pending my order at this condition, we do not need to push so hard to keep trading at quite market,so wait a good moment is wise and the chance is always there

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's happend to me when the market try to open or just a few hours befor the market get close , peoples don't like to trade at this time so trafic automatically will be less and i do the same that you was said , do other work on internet

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If someone who looking for low risk trades and to get small pip amount from single trade then he or she can benefited from trading in quite market. But risk takers are always prefer to trade when the market is so active.

Please Forgive My English

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i feel stress and tired watching market movement ,i think better i go to make coffee and tea! after i sleep and eat,pray and going to bathroom ,so it will make me fresh and interest to trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open