+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: can we open a pending order after market closed?

Junior Member shahinparbes is an unknown quantity at this point shahinparbes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I think you can't use pending order in market closed time. While market is closed its means no transaction is acceptable. MetaTrader won't active in closed market time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Saif is an unknown quantity at this point Saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, it is not possible, because it is broker thing. after market closed you don't can pending order in mt4 or mt5 or another. like if you want to modify your current trade stop less or take profit, it is not possible, you must wait for open server, after open server you can pending order or modify your stop less or take profit. it is forex system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can not perform any orders to buy or sell or even shut down any open position after the market closed, even if a second one and beware always of this that do not leave transactions open Awiatlk something for closure because the market a month ago, a week opens on the GAP and the jumping scores points in a jiffy ..

Member sahed_a is an unknown quantity at this point sahed_a's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can open a pending order after the market closes?

Hi, I know we can open an account on MT4 slope after the market closed.if yes, please say how?

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's very easy .you click in new order then come you order window.you click type in side this window . This time the window show you pending order. You click this option ans set your pending order.

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simply love the way people share their experience. I am very happy that I joined in this forum. This topic will help me to keep this thing in mind. Thanks

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to know that can we open a pending account in mt4 after the market closed.if yes,please tell how?
    could not master, I understand what the market was already closed when we can not do anything on the market
    I understand that the master, the master may be added

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahed11 View Post
    volatility is bound to act in financial markets. This is where we would eat merchants in the game and try to extract profit from volatility. I think it's hard to make money in quiet markets, but you can do sometimes.
    in managing a risk to come we need to create a better strategy, for example when the market is slumped down, there is the function of our strategy, how after the fall and how a rising market when it sank.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    volatility is bound to act in financial markets. This is where we would eat merchants in the game and try to extract profit from volatility. I think it's hard to make money in quiet markets, but you can do sometimes.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deden View Post
    i prefer to wait for hold or pending my order at this condition, we do not need to push so hard to keep trading at quite market,so wait a good moment is wise and the chance is always there
    yes it is best to wait brow in comparison we play in forex with no rules and no analysis to start forex trading because it
    can sometimes make us happy or we embuat sendih it up to us to trade with the mature...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open