+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Software forex EA generator

Senior Member jasmo is an unknown quantity at this point jasmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ea is helping a lot.but i am not interest to use it.i am positing here to give some advice or my opinion.please trader believe your self,because it is needed not only for forex,needed for every work that you want.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akram cool is an unknown quantity at this point akram cool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice sharing buddy , this software is really helpfull especially for trader thats does not have deep programming knowledge to build an EA. By the way do you have some data thats I can use to backtest this EA, thank you for your help

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nasirsultanaasi will become famous soon enough nasirsultanaasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think EA gives good result only in retrace after daily average move so i must try one for usd/chf

Senior Member wahid04 is an unknown quantity at this point wahid04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainis ea ko nahi manta is say shayd humy ziada loss hota hai is main help kam hai loss ziad hai is liy main just apni trade karta hon apny mind say q kay yeh sab bhi tu hum nay khud hi bay han tu hum in ka sahara q lay is lay main apny mind say trade karta hon

Banned Yassine Kbichi is an unknown quantity at this point Yassine Kbichi's Avatar
    Thanks
    hiii, have downloaded the file and trying to use it. can you suggest some tips if you have use it. I would love to put my strategy in a EA to see how it works. I cont have any idea about metaquotes or ea generator. good luck !! =) =)

Senior Member somakon is an unknown quantity at this point somakon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai g mjy b EA k bary ma kuch pata nhi hy lakin mai ny software download kr liya hy ab mai b koshish karu ga EA banany ke to kamyaab ho k phir mai forum k sary members ko apna experience share karu ga.

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i actually have a few system or maybe a trading strategy that's done manually and need to apply straight into the ea, however don't know just how to help make it. then i found this thread, currently im downloading the software and hope that should be able to utilise it.
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main file ko download kar raha hu magar main jo EA create karna chahta wo meri ek strategy ke uppar hai jisme bahut sare indicators hai, kya indicators ke based par main koi EA bana sakta hu, agar kisi ki iske bare me knowledge hai to wo mujhe jarur bataye.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have downloaded the file and trying to use it. can you suggest some tips if you have use it. I would love to put my strategy in a EA to see how it works. I cont have any ide
    about metaquotes or ea generator. thanks for share the link download, but i want to ask you what i need to learn so that i can use this software generator
    easy

Senior Member dodol168 is an unknown quantity at this point dodol168's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    genuinely appreciate it for sharing nevertheless i must discover how to use
    the item? what i'm saying is precisely what is the usage of utilizing it make sure you reveal and as
    i will be newbie can readily control in which application or maybe it's
    challenging to control the item

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast