on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Software forex EA generator

Junior Member Susti is on a distinguished road Susti's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27.3 USD
    Thanks
    Please let us know how well it does after testing it, I am interested in this EA very much. If you don't want to post your data I can try it out on a few demo accounts.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara is a name known to all ishvara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5740.7 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBd View Post
    It is really very much good and nice but want to know its perfect use.Can any one or any senior member give the ans please?It will help the junior members to gain experiences from the seniors one.
    Robots and expert advisors are never what we think they are in forex exchange trading. They are not too profitable and they also possess a high risk if they cause the market to go against us and give us losses.

Senior Member triplex is on a distinguished road triplex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    33 USD
    Thanks
    Hello Susti,

it will be great when you will test the EA also, I can send you the EX4-file for MT4.
    I have done a little backtest on EURUSD on TF H1, but my historical data were very bad

Accumulated bonus
    33 USD
    Thanks
    Hello ishvara,

I think you can't let run an EA without anytime at it, I think every EA should be monitored so you can intervent if something goes the wrong way. If you use an EA you need to know and understand the EA.
    This EA works with the Iregr-Indikator, you need it in the indicator-folder. If the first trade goes the wrong way the EA opens on a new signal a new order in the same direction(but with no martingale-progression). If both orders will get a predefined amount all trades will be closed.

Accumulated bonus
    33 USD
    Thanks
    I will continue to work on this EA and newer versions will be added. It would be good if you give feedback from your testing.
    Thanks!

Member dwik is an unknown quantity at this point dwik's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.9 USD
    Thanks
    technical analysis to Buy and Sell settingannya it should be the same or not?
    Q ente made ​​as it really made ​​an error in the Generate

Senior Member ShoSho is an unknown quantity at this point ShoSho's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    89.5 USD
    Thanks
    Thank you very much for that topic and for the program i will try to make an EA by it but i hope i can make it also thanks another time but i hope you make tutorial for learning this program it will be helpful for us.

Member sudsind will become famous soon enough sudsind will become famous soon enough sudsind's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15.9 USD
    Thanks
    Hi are you sure it's full working version, as earlier i downloaded this software from some link i don't rememberand with a crack but the crack didn't work and the software lying as a crap in my system.

Senior Member asingh601 will become famous soon enough asingh601 will become famous soon enough asingh601's Avatar
    Caught animals
    2 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    1476.95 USD
    Thanks
    wow that is best for beginners who can not know how to make a EA i am also a beginner and looking for this and finally find here i am try this and if i make one then i post here. thankyou for posting.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member yaar is an unknown quantity at this point yaar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    200.1 USD
    Thanks
    I have downloaded the file and trying to use it. can you suggest some tips if you have use it. I would love to put my strategy in a EA to see how it works. I cont have any idea about metaquotes or ea generator. your tips are welcomed

+ Reply to Thread