+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Software forex EA generator

Junior Member forex@meta4 is on a distinguished road forex@meta4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can't let run an EA without anytime at it, I think every EA should be monitored so you can intervent if something goes the wrong way. If you use an EA you need to know and understand the EA.
    This EA works with the Iregr- Indicator, you need it in the indicator-folder. If the first trade goes the wrong way the EA opens on a new signal a new order in the same direction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello traders,i have request,i have no idea about ea trading software or automated trading system.so please give me some advice about how to use it and can i use this software without any charge ? is it free sir ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi isn't it full version as i have been playing with logics for a long time after downloading it and now when i am close to the logics of ea the software says it's expired purchase licence for continued use now, do you have any solution or crack for this, have any other guy faced the same problem

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not like the use of automated trading never no matter how well one does not advise its use and reliable in achieving profits because it does not avoid the news does not surprise rapid movement in the market will not be like the human mind. In any case thank you

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trying to develope ea of a simple strategy, i figured out some other indicators setup but i am confused about oscillators, as if i want to use macd and when it's value crosses 0 level, simply putting value greater than 0 is not working, as it will continue to open trades as long as macd is above 0, i want it to open long when macd crosses 0 from below, and short when macd crosses 0 from above, can someone with some experience help here please, i am talking about generating through this ea generator software only, please don't post code as i would not be able to post code into the source code as it is locked in this version, just suggest the logic from ea generator please.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have some system or a trading strategy that is done manually and want to apply into the EA, but do not know how to make it. then I found this thread, now I'm downloading the software and hope to be able to use it.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded the file and trying to use it. can you suggest some tips if you have use it. I would love to put my strategy in a EA to see how it works. I cont have any idea about metaquotes or ea generator. your tips are welcomed

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow that is best for beginners who can not know how to make a EA i am also a beginner and looking for this and finally find here i am try this and if i make one then i post here. thankyou for posting.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi are you sure it's full working version, as earlier i downloaded this software from some link i don't rememberand with a crack but the crack didn't work and the software lying as a crap in my system.

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for that topic and for the program i will try to make an EA by it but i hope i can make it also thanks another time but i hope you make tutorial for learning this program it will be helpful for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast