+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Software forex EA generator

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can any one or senior mamber give the ans please it will help the junior member give the ans piease ,it will help the junior members to gain experinces form the seniors one ,

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

all the icon are shown there just follow the manual i think should be no problem i will have an update for latest version later ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very very thanks to share even a thread. It is very most really mannual ea to good trade in forex market. I am very glade to you that you suggest even a indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can you advice on where to start to learn coding EAs? Is there any good software ( for example forex EA generator ...etc ) or learn straight mql.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    really thanks for sharing however i would like to grasp the way to use it?i mean what's the utilization of using it please share and as i'm newbie will simply management that software or it's troublesome to manage it.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that a artifesical intelegens Expert advisors (EA) can earn money from forex market .If you set An Expert advisors (EA) in your computer you also run 24 hours your computer . Others way your EA never give you a good performence

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to start with the dicision if the EA should work on every new tick or every new bar, thats the first question. Do you have a trading plan how the EA should work?

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you have any instructions on how to use it. I have downloaded it, but I have no idea how to start. I have linked it to a demo account, but I don't know how to start writing the first trading strategy.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior-FX View Post
    Thanks for sharing dude.

I should try this.

And thanks a lot again.
    In MetaTrader 4, there are various components and supporting the activities of traders in determining a decision, as Expert Advisor or better known as EA. Where the function of the Expert Advisor robot or function is useful for giving instructions to the computer to analyze the chart automatically, the user can then start trading based on the results of the analysis. So that the computer can execute commands automatically, The user needs to provide some of the rules or the rules so that the computer is able to translate the wishes and trading strategies is desired by the trader. In any study of the EA, it is not easy for a beginner, therefore in this article I provide a special link to download software that can create Expert Advisor program automatically, without the need to understand the language program first. In fact, we might as well learn to use software coding EA EA with this generator. In your ease in understanding, please refer to the description below: Example:

You are trading using the pair EUR / USD with H1 timeframe.
    You want to open a buy position, at any price rises to penetrate the highest point in the next 5 hours.
    You want to open a trooper post sell, any prices down through the lowest point in the next 5 hours.
    Clear rules that can be translated into a programming code. Then make your own by EA Forex Expert Advisor on the site forexgenerator.com Generator
    Once the source code so, then you just convert it into to MQL4 by using the MQL Editor that has been provided on the MetaTrader 4.
    Once the EA is ready (to be compiled) into EX4, then you can install the file on your meta trader.

Member Warrior-FX is an unknown quantity at this point Warrior-FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing dude.

I should try this.

And thanks a lot again.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing but how does it work , maybe you need to write down about thes steps how to use it...so it is very important to us then we can learn and get the understanding from it with correctly, by the way, did you ever use it ?
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast