+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 225 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2250

Thread: Stop loss and Take Profit Hunter.

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes it happens that agents are not providing us the excellent probability to take benefit and mostly they do the stop-loss tracking or take benefit tracking and I have seen many periods that money currency trading is not doing stop-loss tracking more than take benefit tracking. you will notice that when the cost is near to hit our take benefit then it does not do so and shift returning many periods until we near the business personally.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manav14386 View Post
    when you trade then uses stop loss with proper money management..very necessary in this market..stop loss used by traders to exit the trade when it reaches a maximum loss accepted by the trader.....it is up to you and your trading strategy....
    stop loss is to limit the loss in trade with stop loss as well so we can control how we want to eliminate in our trade and we will be able to get the opportunity to trade with feel safer when we ourselves can manage the risk of any trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that Stop loss and take profit is a very important issue in forex trading. If you give take profit when you no stay in your computer then on this position your account already close and you get profit and when you give stop loss then when you no stay in your computer then on this position automatically your account close and save your capital.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to figure out the stage of stop-loss, I never did. I think it will only spend your edge. I believed it was doing to my mind. I will only protect failures if the research I do is the same as the cost motions in the marketplace. as well as take benefit, I never use the focus on to take earnings, my choice is centered completely on the activity data in mt4.

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that it is pure fiction that this topic is. How can a broker like fx try to make you lose where they are the ones that paid you the money that you are trading with that is ridiculous to hear. Thanks for this question ..

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with your strategy for forex trading It already exists and I personally depend on the stop-loss and take profit in trading, and I saw that the successful rolling of the support of my love of stop loss and take profit on each transaction enters

Member nisat100 is an unknown quantity at this point nisat100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop-loss and take profit in trading, and I saw that the successful rolling of the support of my love

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are really useful hunter while you trade in the market which will prevent you balance from the blow out easily and you can also book your profit without online. so you must have to understand those two barrier for the proper money management.

Junior Member akash00 is an unknown quantity at this point akash00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want take profit and stop loss. Every one want profit with out loss. So firstly we should knowing what is forex trading and knowing calculated properly ?If you are expert so you can think what happen in market then you can earn profit and stop loss.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop Loss Forex business ka aik bohat important tool hay jis kay bagair forex complete naheen ho secti, ic ka forex mein aik bohat important role hay jo hamaray account ko blow up honay say bacha laita hay aur loss to ic business mein hota hay aur her trader ic ko bear kerta hay aur wo business hi naheen jis mein loss na ho ic liye stop loss profit hunter naheen hay balkay ye loss say bachanay wala hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 225 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)