+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 225 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2250

Thread: Stop loss and Take Profit Hunter.

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss forex trading me bohot ziada importance rakhta hai aur me apni daily trade me stop loss aur take profit ka istamaal karta ho aur stop loss aur take profit ko use karne se kafi faida hota hai , trader ko apni strategy k mutabiq stop loss aur take ko use karna chaye......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good strategy for every trader because i think most of the trader like this strategy for getting profit with small amount. I think when invested amount are not big this time it is very effective strategy for getting profit. I always try to know all strategy then start my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitpipsin is an unknown quantity at this point hitpipsin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use S/L and T/P to make your desired profit and loss according to your money management and you must be a good analyser to follow the strategy you have made.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe, we can set stop loss and also take profit based on support and resistance, and it means we have to pay attention for the lower price and also the higher one, and it can be a range then we will know for how many pips we have to prepare for SL and TP, and the important thing here, we just need to set them with relevant

Member profit is an unknown quantity at this point profit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i can see when we using of resistance and support points as that you can entry or exit, besides BB or can use in conjunction with the appropriate time frame to better identify

Senior Member wongfx is an unknown quantity at this point wongfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stoploss as well as get revenue best activates that you could affect your own investments to ensure that whenever your industry is actually upon you will never shed a lot more than your own danger and you may guide your own revenue in the correct location. therefore attempt to placed

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally depend on the stop-loss and take profit in trading, and I saw that the successful rolling of the support of my love of stop loss and take profit

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly market strong support ya strong resistance ko chuti hai fir tezi say neche ya uper chali taji hai ya same aisa pivot points par hota hai. phir hume chaye same place par deal zaruru open kare lakin stop loss lazmi put kare kyu kay back par agar data acha huwa tu stop loss hit ho jaye mazid loss na ho ho.

Banned malhi is an unknown quantity at this point malhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    this depend on two thi9ngs in thwe forex tradiing
    1- your luck and
    2- your mind planning
    these are based.

Senior Member Andra TL is an unknown quantity at this point Andra TL's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I understand your need to talk about it in another way because it is simple to express, and if you talk about stop-loss hunting, I would say that there is not. Take Profit Hunter is another question. I mean why a broker out of your profit-taking?.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 225 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)