+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 225 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop loss and Take Profit Hunter.

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss se loss me kami lae ja sakti hai loss tu hota hi hia mager loss bhi itna kero jo recover bhi ho jaey itna zada loss bhi nhi kerna kay us ko recover kena bhi mushkil ho jaey or pher account hi wash kerwa lo take profit ki limit wo rakho jo easily hit ho jaey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have completely mastered one of the most effective trading strategies such as price action, and it is time to implement it. Unfortunately, many traders fail in this aspect even after mastering their strategy because they do not have the patience to trade like a sniper. You should learn how to select and choose your entry points wisely and keep away from over-trading. This is what is called trading in the forex market like sniper and not shooting randomly. Most traders trade as if they are firing from a submachine gun and the ammunition is being carried out quickly. If you want to take advantage of your gunshots and achieve your goal of making money in the long term, you should keep your ammunition and shoot only on the high-probability transaction models you have mastered and detailed in your forex trading plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hellboy2221 For This Useful Post:

may78655 (2019-05-01), Unregistered (3)

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You do not have to calculate the take profit and stop loss position, you have to determine them according for you analysis or your strategy used, that is right way to put them properly in trading, and any mistakes will lead you to get losses in trading.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader that use stop loss and take profit very well in the forex market is a good trader because using of stop loss order will help trader to make good amount of money and prevent trader to loss all their money in the forex market

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-30)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Contrary to popular belief that there are programs that brokers use to hunt traders stop loss when trading, I think that this is not the case even though some brokers try to take advantage of random spreads to cheat traders, so what they do is expand spread around the area main support and resistance to prevent stop loss and avoid filling profitable trades unless the price breaks that level.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to use stop loss and profit in the trading market and it is important for all traders that they know the direction of the market supports resistance levels and traders make their trades with experience and traders make orders with good management and good knowledge in management then he works well and get good and in the field of forex trading the possibility of losses is always possible because that is the traders who trade in this field and place their orders in this field they also use stop loss and take profit tools so that they can get money without facing many losses in this field and every trader must use to produce without losing money.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good friends, really in foreign exchange trading I personally think that stop and stop profits are the basic skills of foreign exchange transactions, you have to know how to use them effectively, try to calculate your stop loss, and according to your points to get a profit Consider Support and resistance levels and stop loss and take profit are very important tools in the forex market. In my mind that we use ordinary tools. Because if we use it, we will not lose big. So we face losses, namely the basis of strategy. You know that we are facing the basis of a loss strategy and we can recover it and make a profit.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends stop loss and take profit is a good system in our trading platform but i am not use stop loss some time i use take profit because i think market is always up and down so when i set at stop loss then market is against me and my trade is close some time after market is favor to me but i already take loss so keep work hard.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not put in your trading stop loss and profit profit you will get Margin and withdraw the account in full and get desperate so I advise you to manage Ras Malik well and put a stop loss

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way to place a stop loss is below or above or below the last, the ant about take profit is to put it at a strong level where the price will be reversed, but if it is broken, then go forward to open a new position and everyone on this board I think it's a lucky hunter. Nobody wants to lose. As for what happens when he gets a loss, he will be what we do to make more money. The use of stop loss in accordance with the capital and also the time we use will greatly help us in achieving the revenue target that we will achieve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 225 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)