+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: The problem of using a swing -trade setup for day trades.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i have never trade based on the swing -trade setup for day trades but i heard of the swing and i just hope this information can really help go a very long way in making the very best profit out of the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Gaurav Singh is an unknown quantity at this point Gaurav Singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Swing trading works well with options for many reasons, including being able to execute the strategy with less risk and more leverage.
    Swing trading is an attractive strategy for short-term traders. Similar to day trading, the swing trader normally expects to profit from three- to five-day short-term price swings. The theory is based on the observation that short-term price movement is invariably an over-reaction to whatever is taking place - earnings reports, rumors, or even market-wide movement. These over-reactions correct within that three- to five-day time frame, and swing traders seek entry and exit signals for the traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member roxy161 is an unknown quantity at this point roxy161's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time to enterthe market t in europe is in session and the session america but if you like trading currencies i thinks the japanese yen the japanese have the best moves in the but session america japanese market bis volatile..

Senior Member been is an unknown quantity at this point been's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think using the general trend on the bigger frame like Frame daily because he can see the direction of the trend is clearly on the larger frame and can enter into deals to buy or sell order 500 points or more.

Banned hariz is an unknown quantity at this point hariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    before usa open market goes swing the vast majority of the time.. however there is been a risk of swing trading. i been trapped many time with false calculation. before opening 30-60 min have become abundant necessary. i m not going out to trade in now ever from currently coz that point cost me too high in nearest past

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i have never make use of the swing -trade setup in my trading but is only i can get to know and understand more about the swing -trade setup then i think i cam make use of the swing -trade setup in making my analysis thats what i really think based on the topic at hand

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before usa open market goes swing a lot of the time.. however there is been a risk of swing trading. i been trapped many time with false calculation. before opening 30-60 min are incredibly a lot of vital. i m not intending to trade during this time ever from currently coz at that moment cost me too high in nearest past

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of the best time is opening of london or the big apple session. most on your breakout, swings and reversals happen at now. dont forget never open a trade once they are close to to firmly open it's higher to firmly barely join the trend probably 30 min once they actually are open, for most case the trend begin throughout london session can continue till the big apple opening. there is so several tips that we both will learn whereas trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i totally agree with you my brother, the very best time for myself happens to be the opening of london or ny opening session, there a number of escape during this episode, it's higher follow the trend could be 20 min once the openings of sessions.

Member modulcpns is on a distinguished road modulcpns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cepik View Post
    The best time to enterthe market in Europe is in session and the session America
    but if you like trading currencies i think the Japanese yen,the Japanese have the best moves in the market in ASIa
    But that market bis volatile.
    for day trades choices on usa and euro session, its very good to analyse and open position,analysis of forex transactions using stop loss and money management, the appropriate capital gains and set up a trading plan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open