+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: The problem of using a swing -trade setup for day trades.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    the perfect time is starting of London, UK or new you are able to city period.most of the big,swings and reversals happen presentably ignore never start a business when they are near to start it is better to just be a part of the pattern maybe 30 min after they are start ,in most case the pattern start during London, UK period will proceed until new you are able to city starting.there are so many guidelines that we can learn while dealing.
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

nawaznaji (2013-02-26)

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by liam1 View Post
    question is what is the proper time for this two setup?
    in this case about about this I could not agree with you because in the translation that you describe in this forum, I jaddi understand what you are doing when trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my understanding i think all strategies have there problems as well but we just have to take much of our time to study and understand the very best way we can always trade and be at the positive side of the market

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best time is opening of London or new york session.most of the breakout,swings and reversals happen at this time.dont forget never open a trade when they are near to open it is better to just join the trend maybe 30 min after they are open ,in most case the trend start during London session will continue until new york opening.there are so many tips that we can learn while trading.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I totally hold with you my crony, the champion instance for me is the passageway of Author or New Royalty initiative meeting, there a lot of flee in this punctuation, it is surpass arise the style may be 20 min after the openings of sessions.

Senior Member mose is an unknown quantity at this point mose's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main problem of using swings in the market is that when traders are there with you then you will get to know sometimes the trends will smooth in trading is really good which may play ddami.

Banned vickymughal is on a distinguished road vickymughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can use 4 hr time frame or simply 1 hr...for the trend you can check daily time frame...from my point of view, mostly for main pairs, it start to run from it lowest/highest at about 6-7 pm (est)...but surely this is not the standard...market can be unpredictable.

Member harddisk is an unknown quantity at this point harddisk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i totally agree with you my brother, the most beneficial time for myself is that the opening of london or big apple opening session, there a large amount of escape during this episode, it's higher follow the trend might be 20 min once the openings of sessions.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I completely agree along with you my friend, the most effective moment me is actually the cracking open regarding London or even US starting session, generally there an lot of avoid in this point, that is bring out obey the trend mights be 20 min after the opportunities on sessions.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me, swing trade needs some high amount of capital then the regular scalper's capital. Because the target of these types of strategies having high amount of pips value and thus needs high capital.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open