+ Reply to Thread
Page 771 of 845 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 769 770 771 772 773 781 821 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 8441

Thread: What leverage you use?

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akasha425 View Post
    i use 1:500 leverage.... and i think it is best for me......
    1:500 leverage is too little. I am sure insta serve the maximum leverage of 1:1000 . That is good thing to use. Why we must use the little leverage if we know there is still the bigger leverage to be used . Leverage is mentioned to make our risk more little, and keep our exposure in safest way. That is good thing i think to use the biggest leverage to help us trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member advocate sabbir is an unknown quantity at this point advocate sabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry i don't have proper idea about leverage. but i heard that it so impotent for trading. in forex it is good for a trader if he or she use 1:500 to 1:800 it will be better for a trader and it will help you to make profit from forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul74 is an unknown quantity at this point kamrul74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new part time trader,i think leverage 1:600 good for me and i use 1:600 leverage,i also think large leverage is risky.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by netros View Post
    I am a beginner in forex and capital only start around $ 200, so I chose to leverage 1:1000 in instaforex my comfort transaction.
    yes, as long as you use a little capital, it is highly recommended to use high leverage, so that with your ability then you're able to get the maximum profit such as the use of large capital

Junior Member naa098 is an unknown quantity at this point naa098's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainly i use 1:600 leverage.it is safe.when we us low it is safety.if we leverage take more high then take more lot.so it face to danger.every time take low leverage.it helpful for his trade.

Junior Member mianfahim is an unknown quantity at this point mianfahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thing 1:500 is best leverage because it is average and the chance of profit and loss is also average.but my also opinion that 1:600 is also good leverage level.

Member kutub is an unknown quantity at this point kutub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far i have experienced that You are interminable you are conversation most the lot filler and we are conversation most investing and they are completely diffrenet things if you do not bed them aver me and i will bowman you the diffrence between them.

Senior Member singh1988 is an unknown quantity at this point singh1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea, you are aright, if you buy Gold then you defiantly use big leverage as equal 1:1000. if you use this typewrite of leverage then you trade Gold in Insta Forex broker as miss as $300.

Member miran is an unknown quantity at this point miran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage is a loan that your broker gives. So, we should be careful while taking leverage. From my ability and experience I always like to trade in 1:500 ratio leverage.

Member mare is an unknown quantity at this point mare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use leverage 1:1000 because it enables me to open several deals are a great lever and little companies is provided by and we were lucky because the company InstaForex you provide to us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 771 of 845 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 769 770 771 772 773 781 821 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)