+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 845 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: What leverage you use?

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein 1:1000 leaverage use kerti houn.her dafa ye use nahi kerty houn.high leaverage bohat zyda riskey ho jata hai.iss liy mein high leaverage use nahi kerty houn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I think, I used 1: 1000 leverage in my account. So only, I have an MC. This is not the exclusive representing to the ebb, mm is also important important. If we use less leverage, then the margin size is the peak. And if you use leverage lyceum, then the quantity of margin added. and Leverage is the amoutn you have that can help you make good money what you give to the market and what the market will give you when you understand that you are only damaging the way you trade and making sure you know where you are and what you do, that's the only way you can trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well first I joined my forex using 1: 100 leverage, it seems too minus for some traders but it's not bad than moving to 1: 200 sometimes 1: 500 never exceeds this leverage but it always depends on the invested capital and the profit you want to make additional amount of risk to be taken. and I used 1: 1000 investments. Because, I beggary big end. If my transaction is on an electronegative surface for a polysyllabic period, I try to reuse it with security. If we use low investment, it can not be reestablished here. If we are big enough in MM, then we can use any investment. If you do a lot of funds, then it is not dangerous to set low investment.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I use normally 1:100 leverage,but depending on the market situation sometimes I use 1:200.I know that the risk of using high leverage is high and for that I may have to loose much money if I face a loss in trading.But I can accept the loss and I don't trade with this leverage lead by greed.I take the risk after analyzing the market for long times.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-07-20)

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main tu 1 by 100 ki leverage use karta hon aur mujhe acha lagta he k kam leverage use karon es min chance hota he k main safe side pe rehte hue kafi bari eanring kar lon choti choti trades chote chote volume se laga kar jab min aik ache tareeqe se market min enter ho jata hon tu greed min nahi phansta hon bas jaldi se trade laga kar apna matloba profit lei kar trade ko close karta hon. Kam leverage min stop loss aur take profit ko lagana nahi bholta hon es tarha se meire loss ka khatra kam se kam rehta he.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader leaverage aik aisi lemit hoti hay jo apko di jati hay jes say ap apni trades ko aik time main boht zayada lay skty jes k faiday bhi aur nukssan bhi hain kun agar sari trade agar apo loss main chali jain to phr apka account wash bhi hoskta hay .........

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-18), QamarXulqi (2018-07-18), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this business every traders could set the leverage for this trading with their own choice i am using the leverage of 1:50 in this business because i am trading with th bonus account , my capital is low and i could not change my leverage , when i make my capital strong for this trading business , iw ill change my leverage .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-07-20)

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien to yeh he kaho ga k forex mien leverage ka bhut main role hai es mien ager ap leverage theek sy use ni kerty to ap es mien fail ho sakty hien or ager ap es mien theek leverage use kerty hien to ap es mien aa ker earn ker sakty hien mery mutabiq 1.1000 sab sy best hai q ager humzayada use kery gy to yeh risky ho jata hai or loss ka danger bee hota hai es lye yeh he best hai

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-19), ntn (2018-07-20)

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me trader ko kam se kam leverage ko use karni chhaiye main to 1:200 karti hu yaha par achhe se learn karni chhaiye t ko pata hona chhaiye apne account ko management Karna .yaha parhigh risk me kaam nahi karni chhaiye trader ko market me achhe se analysis kar kar trading kar hog.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Proper forex risk management is the key to success in forex trading. Learn how to manage risk You can make or break your trading career. ... This can cause traders to open a live account and have the same idea that beat and I use a standard account and I really do not understand how you have 1: 500 leverage leverage on this InstaForex none of your can be 1: 600 but you do not know to see photos

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

anju28 (2018-07-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 845 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)