+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 845 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: What leverage you use?

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use leverage of the 1:50 for this bonus account but mostly i use leverage of 1:500 for my other real accounts. I think this is a suitable leverage for your account to save from the blowing up. We're in the market to make some profit out not for the loss. So, We have to take everything with us and learn the market properly. Forex trading market is a good market opportunity where anyone from anywhere can earn profit out. Its a business where you can make profitable trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-19), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-19), QamarXulqi (2018-07-19)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now, I am currently using 1: 1000 leverage. I know using high leverage is too risky. This is great because we can use the entire Margin. But it must be remembered to use the whole margin does not mean we can use a lot of big ones. to get a quick profit. I think it has more profit and if someone trades properly, and handles the money well ... then he can make more money with it. and I always use 1: 1000 leverage either my account has 100 $ or im having $ 1000 .. trading volume control completely depends on our strategy and mentality. I have never fixed it from my money management but yes sometimes I take some sort of risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-16)

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that the first time I joined the forex with a small investment in my balance. I use 1: 1000 and then I set again up to 1: 200, it's no problem for traders what arrangements to leverage as long as they can trade well, everything is fine and then leverage is not a loss factor. that is the main point and I am trading for the last two years and I am using 1: 600. I feel that it's still a bit big, but much better than 1: 1000. 1: 600 is the right leverage because not so much can not handled and I can make good profits through this in my early trading stages. New traders in my view should use a smaller leverage and once the account grows stronger only then we can go for higher higher.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not really get your question. It could be my ignorance. However, if I guess correctly, you want to ask if you should use take profit or trailing stop. I suggest you use trailing stop if you are a beginner. If you are a professional, then you will not ask this question and I am always in high leverage support. Because I think high leverage gives an opportunity to traders especially those who have a small investment. It helps me get out of the risk of a margin call. Actually I think high leverage is not a problem but using it is a problem.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 20th For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-16)

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    leverage is an outstanding feature of trading and I use 1: 600 and this much leverage is very manageable and good enough to generate good profits. More and more experienced traders usually choose 1: 1000 leverage and by using it they can very easily and easily generate a good profit. For new merchants I usually recommend that they should use 1: 400 because it is very easy to manage and can guarantee good profits too and the leverage I use is 1: 200 for my trades but here I see many of them use 1: 500 is a good leverage to trade? I have to try with this setting in forex trading. Trying with different leverage can give me different advantages or disadvantages. hope this helps.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use the highest leverage provided by forex brokers. Insta currently gives us 1: 1000 leverage as the highest, so I use 1: 1000 leverage. Good use of the highest leverage, because leverage really helps your account's endurance. But you must make sure that you do not abuse it. and I usually use 1: 1000 leverage. This is very high leverage. So if you choose that leverage you should be very careful. If you do not have good money management, you can lose your account quickly. So, if you use high leverage, you should use a small lot size for trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-16)

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not trade with any application because I myself accept baby base in my trading account. The bazaar can calmly accompany me. If I accept to receive profit or no annual profit trading, I will consistently vote yearly with leverage. and I just use always leverage a standard account is 1: 1000. That is my leverage. So do not feel hesitant to trade in the forex market at your own risk. If you encounter any issues, contact me in this forum. I am always here to solve this problem.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to madun khan For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-16)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use maximum leverage to mean 1: 1000 because it is good for me and trading too. I know high leverage is very risky but I trade with low volume because I am easy to trade with a low account balance. But many people use low leverage. 1: 500 depending on many conditions such as account balances, trading skills. and I'm not going to share which individuals will control somebody especially because it really deals with how we have dollars. It is based on both investors but after all after you announce the luck of having their strategy and even their own fashion.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Increased profits 1: 700 It seems like you will feel worthy even though I can not encourage to apply it considering you will find out about how exactly there is money and unfortunately your strategy to buy and even make money a combination that you like and even a method to fight if you burn. and I've seen many people say using less leverage but I think we should always use the highest leverage but using trading with less risk means using high leverage with low trading pips.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kharem For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-18), Unregistered (2)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use 1: 100 leverage for me this is the best leverage for me. Nevertheless, I still have a hard time getting this kind of influence. I hope to have more capital to survive here. My strategy is not good if the price changes more than 500 pips. Currently eur / usd has lost more than 500 pips in the last three months and Imagine how long I have to hold my buying position and lots of open lot positions to survive. and I use 1: 1000 leverage, not because I'm greedy or anything, but because of the strategy I use. I applied a combination of hedging / locking, martiangle, and average that made it necessary for me to be able to trade even with the lowest possible capital, because I needed as much free margin as possible.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 845 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)