+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Profitable PAMM Accounts with Minimum Investment..!

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,098 Times in 4,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar main bhi invester banana chata houn par mugh ko is ka koi khas expeince ahi ha app ne achi post start ki ha main es post se kafi faida utha sakta houn or pamm accounts ko dekh sakta houn kiya app ne bhi koi pamm system join kar liye ha ager woh app ko sahi lagta ha to mugh ko bhi bataiye ga zaror

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Raheel654 (2020-09-28), Saba12 (2020-09-28)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar main bhi invester banana chata houn par mugh ko is ka koi khas expeince ahi ha app ne achi post start ki ha main es post se kafi faida utha sakta houn or pamm accounts ko dekh sakta houn kiya app ne bhi koi pamm system join kar liye ha ager woh app ko sahi lagta ha to mugh ko bhi bataiye ga zaror

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm just confuse. I thought PAMM is going to be profitable but why when I check the list of pamm traders majority of them has negative profits? Is their not a screening so that pamm traders can be check if they have some guts to do it? I mean they must have a good record at least to start one right? Just to make our time worth it. Because if we keep on losing money in PAMM then I'm sure PAMM will also be in disadvantage in here

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    Dear pheli baat apne jo strategy share ki ha os me koi b chart show ni ho raha jis se hum fully apply kar sakien lekin chart me three type k bar hote hian waise sab se famous candlestick bar ha jis se hum trading k kafi tips samjh sakte hain baqi maximum suppport aur resistance pe chart pe line to khud b laga sakte hian ya ic qisam k indicator b mil jate hian.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sing For This Useful Post:

Raheel654 (2020-09-28), Saba12 (2020-09-28), Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sharing 15% to 25% to trader. 85% to investor.Agent 50% of trader profit.l couldnt understand this part.15-to 25 % is for the trader here is clear.and 85 to -75 % is for investor here is clear also.so who is the agent ? the one going to receive %50 of the profit.15+85+50 is 150 % am l right?there is something wrong with this explanation.please clear it dear fx****.

Member Rr128 will become famous soon enough Rr128 will become famous soon enough Rr128's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    deal in contracts that represent claim to a certain currency type, a specially price per unit and a future date for settelment contracts future are very used in the financial world. At the origin, these products have been created to cover faced with a market risk: Currency risk, risk of interest rate risk of price change on raw materials, risk stock.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm just confuse. I thought PAMM is going to be profitable but why when I check the list of pamm traders majority of them has negative profits? Is their not a screening so that pamm traders can be check if they have some guts to do it? I mean they must have a good record at least to start one right? Just to make our time worth it. Because if we keep on losing money in PAMM then I'm sure PAMM will also be in disadvantage in here.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MAINE KABHI forex me pamm account me nahi trade kiya haiaur nahi kabhi aisa account banaya hai is liye mujhe jyada kuchh bhi pata nahi hai pamm account ke bare me jyada kya mujhe to kuchh bhi nahi malum hai forex pamm account ke bare me is liye me aapko is bare me kuchh jyada janakari nahi de skata hu

Banned hakim2016 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm just confuse. I thought PAMM is going to be profitable but why when I check the list of pamm traders majority of them has negative profits? Is their not a screening so that pamm traders can be check if they have some guts to do it? I mean they must have a good record at least to start one right? Just to make our time worth it. Because if we keep on losing money in PAMM then I'm sure PAMM will also be in disadvantage in here
    thank you sir for this interesting toipc

Member miro eltalkhawy is on a distinguished road miro eltalkhawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is the beauty who always Any dealer or member of the forex forum is looking for truly beautiful Ja and I thank you for thinking like this description, which for me the first time Read the need for and Ialit everything you look in the Forum see such topics

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

This topic did not focus on all the points unfortunately because I am a novice in circulation all major points of information gathered by the research and consultation in the field of forex and I hope nothing Read the simplified even novice out for a summary of the subject and I understand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)