+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 297 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 2969

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a very big amount of loss u have lot of need to learn more and earn knowledge and improve your decision making capacity and how to analyse the trend of the market daily and take help to your friends who know more and better and be cool and not be greedy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member FxBD is on a distinguished road FxBD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000$ lose is very bad for trader. Some time trader are very upset and quit trading. Some time trader come back with good knowledge and strategy. I think when trader use good money management system then it is good for their trading.
    Peace for everyone

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    yar me ne 1000$ forex trading market me invest kiya hi nahi to phir mujhe bhala kaise 1000$ loss hoo sakta hai me to is ke baare me soch be nahi sakta
    ok bro, so i advice you to never invest huge capital as high capital always leads to high risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by natasha View Post
    i think if anyone have loss one thousand dollar then he must have taken so much of risk and i think that if we loose one thousand dollar then we need to take a break and we should be going for a practice on demo account and we should be learning new strategy at that time
    ok natasha ji, i will follow your guidelines and try to practice more on demo account but my break is already over and now getting some good result in my real trading experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    If you hare using good strategy then i think its not possible to loss $1000 on this business. Because with big capital nobody can't take high risk and i think they try to use good money management in this business.
    yeah bro, i will use MM from now onwards and it will quite work for me to getting better results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member taharoyal52 is an unknown quantity at this point taharoyal52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A currency trading is a platform where you can generate a lot of benefit within a very short time of your energy and energy . here we can also experience a reduction or also we can generate a good benefit. So at that time when i experience a decrease in 1000$ i will continue my dealing because i know that i can protect my all failures by doing dealing . And not only i can protect my all failures but also i can make a lot of of benefit in future which is not easy to generate a benefit like this from anywhere else. So i will not quit currency dealing till i die. I love it.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to tell you that 1000$ is nothing in Forex market composed of billions of dollars traded every day so don't feel that you are the only loser in the world, you made a mistake so you lost them, you have to know that mistake and don't repeat it again

Senior Member PyarPyarPhet is an unknown quantity at this point PyarPyarPhet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only a matter of time, which previously suffered losses, definitely go back. You will profit even more from the loss, when you are consistent with the safety of trading.
    Just to trade carefully with small lots that would be better and also use rebates so that you can get some cashback for every trade

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you hare using good strategy then i think its not possible to loss $1000 on this business. Because with big capital nobody can't take high risk and i think they try to use good money management in this business.

Member gogo is an unknown quantity at this point gogo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar me ne 1000$ forex trading market me invest kiya hi nahi to phir mujhe bhala kaise 1000$ loss hoo sakta hai me to is ke baare me soch be nahi sakta

Senior Member natasha is an unknown quantity at this point natasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if anyone have loss one thousand dollar then he must have taken so much of risk and i think that if we loose one thousand dollar then we need to take a break and we should be going for a practice on demo account and we should be learning new strategy at that time

Senior Member suyati is an unknown quantity at this point suyati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by leshvein View Post
    trade normally limit the size much used and keep collecting money, never ever exceed 10% of margin used, no matter how confident you are in your craft, slow and steady, you will recover all your losses and be in net profits
    mm can be used every trader is different and I think the amount of margin that is used every day depending on the results of our analysis if we really believe we could use a lot more, but it can also be the opposite, so I guess it depends on itself tradernya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 297 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)