+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 297 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 2969

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ownway View Post
    If i have loss 1000$ in the Forex trading; then i will take a strategy or not to trade i do not know. But i think so much that if i loss then i think i can learn by mistake ; for the next trade i will think 100 times to take an investment decision . So i will take an investment with the most safe site of trading.
    I think that 1,000 is even a small amount for a forex exchange trader can lose in their trading. There are traders that lost more than 5,000 dollars in the whole process of them learning how to trade forex markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ayan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai ji main nay abhi shukar hay 1000$ ka lose nahi kia or na hi karna chahta hoon kiu k mujh main itni capasti nahi hay itna lose bardasht karny ki agar mujhy itna lose ho gia agar ho gia kabhi to main forex trading main agy bhardny k liya hzar dfa sochon ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader should always use stop loss to save his account.If a trader uses stop loss tool, he will not loss such a big capital like $1000.If a trader makes such a huge loss, he should not do over trading or use big lot size to recover this loss.If he does this, he will loss rest of the money.If a trader trades without greed, making capital double is not a fact.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabbirbd View Post
    If I loss this huge amount from forex trade then I will try to make new strategy for my new trading life . If I loss this huge capital then I will invest more and try to make profit , because every time my luck will not down me .I believe that .
    yeah, that's the attitude. I like the way of your thinking but before investing any capital into trading account again, keep in mind that sort out your previous mistake and never try to repeat them so that stay away for further loss in forex trading. Because luck work sometime in forex trading but not every time, only hard work will provide result for you.

Senior Member Ownway is an unknown quantity at this point Ownway's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i have loss 1000$ in the Forex trading; then i will take a strategy or not to trade i do not know. But i think so much that if i loss then i think i can learn by mistake ; for the next trade i will think 100 times to take an investment decision . So i will take an investment with the most safe site of trading.

Senior Member anush is an unknown quantity at this point anush's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Devout individual, any trader can not desist loss in the forex market. So you should drill on your exhibit account as overmuch as affirmable, then you can get a moral strategy for your trading.

Member Iqra is an unknown quantity at this point Iqra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma itni amount ma loss bear krnay k baad kbhi bhi trading ka nhi sochogi, and ma is fact ko accept kr logi k ma trading ki field kliya sahi nhi hon, and first of all ma itni big investment kbhi nhi krogi, in my opinion ap ko utna hi invest krna chahiya jo ap easily loss bhi kr sako or jis k loss sa ap ko jyada dkh bhi na hon,

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A $1000 loss can be small if you have a big capital. However, you should analyse why you got this loss. Was this over one trade, or was it over lots of trades? Were you overtrading? Only when you have discovered why you have lost should you return to trading.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The very first thing i want to make clear is i don't wait till i loose my $1000 in the account, instead i will change my trading strategy or improve as soon as i face small loss in my trading. Right now my trading strategy is safe for me and hence i don't have any plan to change it drastically. However i am ready to make few changes which will help me to increase profit.

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery pass itna to hai hi nahin ivest karny ke liye. agr main itna loss kar doon to main wapas demo practice par hi aa jaon ga . takey achi si practice kar ke dobara forex ko join ka sakoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 297 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)