+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 297 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2969

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Senior Member halk500 is an unknown quantity at this point halk500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kiye 1000$ bahut hi bada investment hai.
    mai es trah ka investment tbi kruga jab mere pass koi achi successful trading strategy hogi other wise ni.
    agar main apne real 1000$ loss kr du to main usko slow way main recove krne k planing kruga.
    mai long term trading kruga.good luck...................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member traderking84 is an unknown quantity at this point traderking84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very unfortunate to hear that you have lost so much money in trading in last few days..as you yourself know what mistakes you made the best thing is avoid these things..spend few day off forex forget about your loses...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rabia2021 is on a distinguished road rabia2021's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not have such a huge money to invest in the forex market but i use good strategy in the forex market to win here good money i always follow the trend of the forex market and read forecast on the daily basis, we always need to read the news about the forex market to win here money.

Banned nilmegh is an unknown quantity at this point nilmegh's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss is an integral part of this job
    sometimes your good strategy
    also back fires so be careful
    every time. change your
    strategy every time and make it
    upto the market.

Senior Member submarinepirate is an unknown quantity at this point submarinepirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    .............1000$ lose is very bad for trader. Some time trader are very upset and quit trading.....If you learned from your old mistakes then comeback can be not hard for you. Some time trader come back with good knowledge and strategy. I think when trader use good money management system then it is good for their trading.

Senior Member waqar arif will become famous soon enough waqar arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say to you that you should get your self a copy and note down all of your mistakes in that copy and than read them over and over again and you would know than as to what needs to be done .. and where were you wrong previously that really helps ...i have done it my self..!!

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aik trader jo barra loss kar deta hay us ko apnay trading style main bohot zarori corrections karna hoti hain further mistakes kay liye. Agar main itna barra loss karoon trading main to main to wapis demo par jaoon aur shuro say seekhoon sab kuch aur aik achee strategy kay saath hi dobara trade karoon.

Senior Member Sunnyinnocent1 is an unknown quantity at this point Sunnyinnocent1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai sab say pehlay apni mistakes per ghour keru ga k aisi kn c mistakes hu gai jin ki waga say mjhy loss uthana pera aur mai unhay door kernay ki koshish krru ga ..aur apnay teacher k pass jaou ga aur un say help lou ga phir koi plan bnao ga...

Member sudarno is an unknown quantity at this point sudarno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    I will try to fight back if i loss that amount and try to find a good way to recover that but yes i will concentrate with the trading investment amount first and find out what mistakes i have done in the market.Positive attitude can make us success to achieve that.
    you really should try to win back the real defeat was just to test you as though you are stronger to face the victory will not be afraid to re-deposit it unusual for prospective real trader

Senior Member hh512 is on a distinguished road hh512's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss is an integral part of this job sometimes your good strategy also back fires so be careful every time. change your strategy every time and make it upto the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 297 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)