+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 297 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2969

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Member pamela01 is an unknown quantity at this point pamela01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello there close friends,i just acquired produced 1000$ damage directly into foreign exchange as a result of blunder me personally produced just like massive a lot dimensions,over-trading and also several other....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to 1000$ lose karne ke bad shaid koi strategy nahi bnauga fir to me sidha rsky trade karuga ta ki jaldi se jaldi lose recover kia ja sake ,mere lie to jehi best rahega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nbh75 is an unknown quantity at this point nbh75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I am very sorry for your loss last year, and I hope that you are better for this new investment $ 500 in money really good to invest in foreign currencies only advise you that you should not enter with large size lot just trying to recover the $ 1000 even in the months to withdraw or threeit does not matter so I think you can use scalping strategy I think better for you when you have this amoubt

Senior Member subhan4 is an unknown quantity at this point subhan4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well dude, learn from your own mistakes. you mentioned your problems very clearly. so try to change it, Use a fix lot size, 0.05 to 0.1 will ideal for your account and dont open too many trades at a time. Make a routine/time table to trade and fix a maximum hour to trade daily as per your trading style. And i would suggest to use the stop loss and take profit targets in each and every positions. and look for small profits and try to accumulate it instead of chasing after big profits.

Wish you all the best............

Senior Member dr4gon is an unknown quantity at this point dr4gon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by uda View Post
    I think the first strategy that I will have to make if God forbids I have to go through that big of a loss is to define where on earth am I going to get the capital again? I have an account of around thousand dollar right now which took me a long time to accumulate. If I lose it,,,,, I don't really know how exactly would I continue to trade in the forex market...........
    If any of us to easily produce profit, certainly they have a great trade skill .. Not any kind of expert traders ranging from beginners. everyone lose in trading at some point or another, no one excluded. The only thing that made a difference is if you are a quitter or not

Senior Member kompikraju is an unknown quantity at this point kompikraju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never think your loss is your fault which strategy should i had Positive attitude can make us success to achieve that. Abh toh kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha aur na hi kuch karne ko hai. to made and what should be weekly target.. Hopefully your opinion work for me. find out what mistakes i have done in the market.

Senior Member uda is an unknown quantity at this point uda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the first strategy that I will have to make if God forbids I have to go through that big of a loss is to define where on earth am I going to get the capital again? I have an account of around thousand dollar right now which took me a long time to accumulate. If I lose it,,,,, I don't really know how exactly would I continue to trade in the forex market...........

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    Buy and sell normally limit in great deal dimension utilized along with maintain accumulating dollars; by no means by no means meet or exceed 10% margin utilized no matter exactly how comfortable that you are with your buy and sell, ****ual along with continuous you can retrieve all of your damage and grow in online gains.

Senior Member shipon78 is an unknown quantity at this point shipon78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would suggest to use the stop loss and take profit targets in each. you are in your trade, slow and steady you will recover all your loss and be in net profits.. but my greed from inside covering loss faster leads me to open one more position..

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray khayal mein mein lot size km rakhou ga tab ja kay mein achi strategy say apnay 1000$ loss ko recover kernay ki try kerou ga is kay liye mujay zada hard work or analysis lenay ho gay or greed or emotions say avoid kerna ho ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 297 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)