+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 297 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2969

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Senior Member tusar12 is an unknown quantity at this point tusar12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can do for it and wher e wenc amake some eal money anw here we nca make somer eal money making way we we can make somer el money ans o on and where ew cna make somer eal money as o on..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sohail999 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agrap ka pas itye invst ha to ap is sa to boht pasa kam sakt ha is sa ap gar ma bath kar kam karo or pasa kamo forex ma boht pasa ha is liy ap is ma boht pasa kamo fore ak acha kam ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by garrysidhu View Post
    bhai jab itna lose ho jaega to stratgy nahi risk kam karta he ,risk lena hoga agar apka jiada lose hota he ,and risk hoga apko apna volume increase karna hoga and then agar aap asha order lgane me success hote hein to samjo apka risk kamjab ho gea
    haan sahi kha yadi hum risk leke kaam karenge to hum risk hoga hi isliy mai kahta hun ki hume risk free kaam karna chahiy yadi hum risk lenege to humara nuksaan ho sakta hai , mai to bilkul bhi isme risk nhi lena chahita hun

Banned sami ullah is an unknown quantity at this point sami ullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    normally restrict trading lot size used and keep collecting money, never exceed 10% never used margin no matter how confident you are in your business, slow and steady will recover all its loss and net income to be in trade normally restrict the size of the batch used and continue raising money, never, never exceed 10% of margin used no matter how confident you are in your business, slow and steady will recover all his loss and be in net profits

Member ayesha warma is on a distinguished road ayesha warma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lossing of 1000usd i can say that it will be big loss in forex but i will make a good strategy afte lossing this money i will just work on cent acccut because its mean that i m not able to get profit on mini account after lossing my big income so i will trade on averauge.

Banned ssdpa is an unknown quantity at this point ssdpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I have only 100$ in my account than I will not make any investment and stop my trade till it would be able to understand the reasons of the loss and I will sleep, eat or even drink water until I would reach to the results, it would be better to trade with demo account, and read this forum with choice of learning posts.

Banned moomin is on a distinguished road moomin's Avatar
    Thanks
    sab say pehlay to ye baat kay main kabhi b $1000 invest karnay say pehlay kafi martba sochon ga aur agr main $1000 ka nuqsan utha bhi loon to main ye daikhon ga kay muj say kahan ghalti hui hai koon si jaga pay mistake hui hai aur phr main wo mistake dobara nhe karon ga aur na ayse munh utha kay kabi invest kron ga.

Senior Member rasheed85 is on a distinguished road rasheed85's Avatar
    Thanks
    jub main trade karo ga to ager us main se mujh ko 1000$ ka loss ho jay to ager us k baad merey pas balance ho ga to main is maiun trade dobara karo ga or ager na hoya to main is ko chor do ga

Banned andleeb is an unknown quantity at this point andleeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now myself want to make profit into Forex market so want to know what to do for making profit with my new 500$ investment my daily profit is not more than 2-3% from last few days and quite consistent..but my greed from inside covering loss faster leads me to open one more position..then, silver metal moves so bullishly leads my account to null.

Banned bindia98 is an unknown quantity at this point bindia98's Avatar
    Thanks
    itna losee uthany k bad mn ye to strategy banaongi k low trade low risk low profit ye strategy best ha mery liye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 297 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)