+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 297 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i did this i invested 1000$ and by that i made 1700 $ by just few weeks and after that i lost the 1000$ but so far am good because i made 700$ abve profit so that is very good to me so far so i love this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Banned pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,323 Times in 9,446 Posts
    Loss jab hota hai to jo expert trader hota hai wo apni mistakes ko dekhta hai aur apne apko fresh mind rakhta hai wo apni strategies ko dekhta hai ke kahan mistake hoi hai aur loss kyun hoa hai kya meri strategy wrong thi ya main ne sai se trading nai ki
    Ye sab cheezein hamain loss ko achay profit se recover karne main help deti hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pti148 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-03-14), safehouse (2019-03-06)

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AP daikhein apny Kahan Kahan mistake ki Hain un par good krein or next planning krein us k bad trading krein insan galtion say hi sekhta hai loss or profit is the part off business minimum lot size laga k daikh lein ahr loss zeyada ho Raha hai jab apko lagy ord

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sonia1122 For This Useful Post:

Bardon (2019-03-05), nadia (2019-03-04), safehouse (2019-03-06), Zahra (2019-03-05)

Member Sara_khan is a jewel in the rough Sara_khan is a jewel in the rough Sara_khan is a jewel in the rough Sara_khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000 dollar ka loss Ho Jaye uske baad mein Forex Mein different pairs par Apne trade open kar Doongi aur uske baad scalping karne ki koshish karungi Kyunki Main Janti Hoon scalping Ki help Se Main Apne 1000 loss ko jaldi recover kar sakti hoon aur iski Mein profit Milne Ke chances bahut jyada ho Jate Hain aur quickly earning hoti hai

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sara_khan For This Useful Post:

safehouse (2019-03-06), sonia1122 (2019-03-04)

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not have to lose it, then I will stay away from it, then I will not be able to move you to the right place and if I have not been able to do so, then you have already said that I am sorry that I have no idea what I am doing. I have not been able to do anything because I do not know how to do my job and I do not know what to do with my mother, and I have an application that I want to make a decision about how I can make myself a better person. I have learned a lot about the money that I have been able to make in a money market that is a foreign exchange market, but I have been able to invest in the forex market so that I can buy one of the forex markets because I'm looking forward to the forex market. I am sorry to say that I am able to do any harm to myself.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to interupted For This Useful Post:

safehouse (2019-03-06)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Baca selengkapnya lagta koi fish a hak teknik har skenario pacha haar tech tech ke aur har karte te tekik dikar techik ke hai techik sakte hai hai hai hai hai. This is because the technical education is fundamental to the fact that the financial management of the cash management environment hentikan pengurangan and pertimbangkan pendapatan ka manfaatkan hamesha karu .. bantuan oposisi ko sayyan priyadi ke jual beli kariti .. iske tech teknik ke liye aur skenario aur pekta hai.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alright, friend, learn from your own mistakes. You mentioned your problem very clearly. so try to change it, Use the repair lot size, 0.05 to 0.1 will be ideal for your account and don't open too many trades at a time. Create a routine table / time to trade and set the maximum hours to trade every day according to your trading style. And I would suggest using stop loss and taking profit targets in each position. and look for small profits and try to accumulate it rather than chasing big profits.

We wish you the best

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, my dear, you admit your mistakes and you must avoid those mistakes and have to start with a new spirit. Before opening a new order, you must decide the profit and loss ratio and set a profit and loss target and then order new. Second, don't over-trade at once. Implementing good money management strategies and rules and always equity margins should not be lower than 30% of the required margin.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it really depends on the level of our experience. I think when someone loses $ 1,000 it will be big money for him but I will try to use the scalping method and use high trading volume with the right time to recover losses quickly. slow down but target at least 4 weeks to recover money. and a big loss on your part. Please reduce the opening of your lot size. Do not over-trade and please make a trading mechanism that will not burn your capital by a margin call. It's not easy to get a $ 1000 profit in a short time. Take control of your emotional friends.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Baca selengkapnya lagta koi ak hi meldon skenario hay peeke aur peekam sagat hain aur ke liye jaali bhi hai hai hai hai hai hai. It is because of the fact that there is a lot of money available in the money management or other financial services. hentikan penurunan aur ambil untung mempekerjakan hamesha karu .. bantu aposi ko dhyyan sendiri rakh ke perdagangan karaye .. iske aur bhi aur bhi aur skenario aur pehteri karti hai

16. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 297 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)