+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 297 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is really real rather than just a little fake and truly reliable and you can work on forex without thinking about its authenticity, so just do it and you can see there are many points like the whole world especially those made by bankers investing money from that's how it can be fake. and if I lose $ 1000 then my first and most important strategy will be to produce small and live well. So I will make small but I will win most trades. Because this is the safest way to recover my loss, but we must be patient.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to astrajingga For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir I have no believe in any forex robots, I only believe in manual trading if you had a strategy or a robot that is very profitable, you should have used it all by yourself. Better still, I think you should atleast show us an attachment of the result of using this robot to prove that it is actually very profitable and I feeling so proud on my trading career.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-02-27), forexrunner (2019-02-27), gmails (2019-02-27), khizar1 (2019-02-23), mazaribest (2019-02-27)

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think slow and steady we would recover our loss by growing our capital with minimal loss and small profit. I still think that 10% of our capital is too high we shouldn't expose nothing more than 5 % of our account to risk when trading forex.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course, I clearly believe that after losing $ 1000 I think I should stop trading for a few days to find out my mistakes and problems, I will try to find out mistakes and have to discuss with other successful traders about my mistakes, when I will understand a problem that I have to solve by practicing on a demo account. and in fact, my dear, I really believe that you have to minimize lot size and use stop loss that is an important thing that I can recommend to you. this means ... you must be disciplined in your trade. if not, you will lose a lot. always happy to trade with you, friend.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guam For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23), safehouse (2019-02-22), Unregistered (1)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you really want to be a successful trader, first try to save a few pips consistently with the small lot size. After reaching this target, increase the lot size to get more profits. But don't take risks with any capital. Use a good money management strategy to avoid big losses. Forex trading is a risky business so be careful before investing in trading.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23), safehouse (2019-02-22)

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apni gelti se sick lena hi acha hai. Jo glti ki hai use dubara na kre. Apki thread ko ped ker peta chlta hai k apne kbhi risk managment ko nibhaya hi nhi.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apko is mein 1000$ tak loss hota hain to apko koi new stragety apnani chahye aur is meinapko zada mehnat karni chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar skate hain ye aikbest online site hain apko is meinzada mehnat karni chahyee tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar skate hain

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-02-27), Experttrader (2019-02-14)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Ap bhai jan ap is mein 1000$ tak loss karwane k bad is mein apko zada mehnat karni chahe tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar skate hain ye aik best online site hain jis ein ap earn kar skate hain apko is mein zada greed nahi karna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar skate hain

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-02-27), Shahid78 (2019-02-13)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,090 Times in 4,519 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a loss of hundreds of thousands of dollars in the forex market and then you should consider reviewing your entire trading plan and all your trading strategies about the Forex market because it is a huge loss and you have to start from the beginning you have to learn the basics and improve your technical and fundamental analysis but you can't stop at the forex market

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,090 Times in 4,519 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade normally restrict on lot size used and keep collecting money ; never never exceed 10% margin used no matter how confident you are in your trade, slow and steady you will recover all your loss and be in net profits

18. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2019-02-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 297 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)