+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 297 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    agar loss kiya hai to usmain problem kya hai? har koi sikh k thodi na aata hai humko plan banana cahiye aur humko hamari galtiya sudharni cahiye aur next time acche se aur news k saath trade karna cahiye aur loss recover karna cahiye ta k earning ho jaye.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

Awais Khan (2019-07-17), mehro (2019-07-29), ntn (2019-07-21), ShaistaH (2019-07-27)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aonkhan532 View Post
    Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Agae aapko 1000$ loss ho jata ha to es loss ko cover karne k liye or profit hasil karne k liye aap ko demo account banana hoga phr uspe trade lagana hogi agar wo trade profit de rahi ho to phr real trade kar k profit hasil kar sakte hain
    agar ap ko etne big lose ho jati hai tu phr ap ko forex ke trading ko he chore dena chaye kun ke yeh ek big lose hai forex ke trading main agar ap ke pas big experience hai tu phr ap log forex ke trading main earning best kr sakte ho or lose se bhe bach sakte ho forex ke trading main experience se he earning hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,171 Times in 7,278 Posts
    Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Agae aapko 1000$ loss ho jata ha to es loss ko cover karne k liye or profit hasil karne k liye aap ko demo account banana hoga phr uspe trade lagana hogi agar wo trade profit de rahi ho to phr real trade kar k profit hasil kar sakte hain

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no good strategy without experience.
    Someone may tell you to do this when this happens to make a profit, but they do not tell you what to do when it all goes tits up,
    or something changes in the market.

In your position if you feel the need to trade, just use money you can afford to lose and copy a signal with low risk,
    do not try to make a million dollars, just get a return on your money.
    If you do subscribe to a signal, study the signal and ask yourself "would I have taken that trade ?", every time the signal takes a trade.
    Ask yourself "will this trade win or lose", and tell yourself the reasons why your mind is making these decisions.
    Once the trade ends, review what you were thinking about the trade.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to trinugroho For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-07-14)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    after lossing the capital i learn from my mistakes and never repeat them. and next time use the indicators and use an strategy of forex when i command fully. and never over trade and not be greedy for money. do the little trade and get little profit and with little profit make a huge money . and get the proper knowledge about forex before execute trade make a plan in my mind.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

Awais Khan (2019-07-20), ntn (2019-07-21), trinugroho (2019-07-14)

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well jnab g me sahi btao too agar me investment karo 1000 dollars top me kosishi karoga keh loss na ho lkkan agr ho bhi gya to me nrxt investment ka nahi socha ga q k itna huge loss bear nahi kar sakety ham jnab g as lye ham ko fully hard work karna hota h.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-20), ShaistaH (2019-07-27)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Us waqt to banda na umeed ho jata hai aur umeed aik aisee cheez h k jis ka ham chor nahi sakte hien agar ham umeed ko chor dete hien tu ham apni kamaee chor dete hien as lyee ham ko her bar pur umeed rahna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar umeed ka daman hath sy nahi jane dena hota h agar ham as mien kaam karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee kar sakte hien as lyee as mien kaam karna zarori hota h aur umeed sy bandhe rehna hota h as lyee ham as mien success hasil kar sakty hien.

Member Daintree9 will become famous soon enough Daintree9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know that friend which peoples are expert in Forex trading they don't it I want to invest that amount of money in Forex but sometimes beginners invest that amount of money so for the beginners I want to tell them that first the use 6 to 7 months the demo count and they come 2 real account after 6 to 7 months and and before investing that amount of money E I think we have to apply a new strategy the new strategy is that they will not never ever invest 1000 dollar in Forex again but they have also to gain expert advice while they invest small amount of money also.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jo learn kerta h wo hi as mien earn karta h as lyee ham ko as mien khud k lyee seekhna hota h aur ham ko as mien apne lyee kaam karna hota h jab ham as mien kamyab hote hien tu ham as mien kamyabi hasil kar sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien demo account per practice karna hota h aur ham ko as mien acha kaam karna hota h aur apni family k lyee acha mustaqbil hasil karna hota h as lye him ko as mien fully effort karna hota hai.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that when I have big capital I will never trade until I get a strategy that is why to generate consistent profits as we already know that the market changes over time. and that's why we must continue to change our strategy and the maximum loss can be 300 to 400 $ for senior members. even so if I lose like this then I will never trade like crazy in forex. will analyze almost nothing and be smart for certain pairs and rather than trade with low volume

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 297 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)