+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 297 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course, I clearly believe that after losing $ 1000 I think I should stop trading for a few days to find out my mistakes and problems, I will try to find out mistakes and have to discuss with other successful traders about my mistakes, when I will understand a problem that I have to solve by practicing on a demo account. and your own mistakes. You mentioned your problem very clearly. so try to change it, Use the repair lot size, 0.05 to 0.1 will be ideal for your account and don't open too many trades at a time. Create a routine table / time to trade and set the maximum hours to trade every day according to your trading style. And I would suggest using stop loss and taking profit targets in each position. and look for a small profit tab avenger not hum ek professional traders tire chuke hong kyonki hum 1000 $ profit loss dono karamenge to experience there is a loss of fir because kam ho jaega market aur ki the same as jay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my thinking that we are face the 1000$ loss. Than we are need the good strategy. If you are prepare the strategy. Than you are discuss the senior trader. So that you can prepare the good strategy, You are work the market regular and recover the loss in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chatha View Post
    jab bhi loss ho us loss ki reason dhoodhni chahye aur us mien apni mistake bhi dhoondh ker us ko sahi kerne ki koshish karni chahy tab hi ap loss ko control ker sakte hain ager ap aik hi mistake ko repeat karen ge to to is mien success full nahi ho paen ge .
    agar ap forex mein apna loss karwate hain to ap ko is mein aik bst strgety apnani chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar sakte hain apko is mein is mein zada greed nahi karni chahye aur is mein market k hisab se is mein enter karna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein loss se bach sakte hain

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab bhi loss ho us loss ki reason dhoodhni chahye aur us mien apni mistake bhi dhoondh ker us ko sahi kerne ki koshish karni chahy tab hi ap loss ko control ker sakte hain ager ap aik hi mistake ko repeat karen ge to to is mien success full nahi ho paen ge .

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main trading Forex Trader ko chhy woh major big loss na jay aor Main Forex trading thek Trading with strategy I follow kary aor Forex Trading main Trader ko jis strategy say los ho rha ho we do use na kary aor Main Forex Trading Right Trading planing aor right Trading Strategies I follow kar kay Trade as a loss ko kary cover and Trading Main Trader Forex ko chhy woh Trade major major losses kary kary Trading Forex main loser Trader ky own mistake ky cause hota hy Trader I Trade main loss neg ho jay phr Trader ko Trading Forex with planing karny hy aor Forex Trading the right precise experience says Trading, the ultimate success, get karny hy

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How come the sub-pehle has come to a loss for the reason why hain aur phir isn't why the reason is because of hoga, jo is why the reason for improving is because of the main demo achay as practicing a phir ziada behaves like a trade starts to cool down Apple losses recovered due to ge. and we must forget the loss and we can start from the right way to learn well and recover the loss, I think it is very good we must have a positive mind to pass the loss level and move to the level of increase, which depends on our thoughts and efforts .

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course for me, I personally consider that loss is part of this forex business so trade with the right analysis and set a stop loss to avoid high losses. If I lose than I need to increase my knowledge and experience in the future and be careful and trade with a stop loss. and if you have lost $ 1000 in forex trading then that means you know nothing about forex trading but if you want to do it again it will be better that you have to follow this money management system the only way to protect your investment.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to him, both technical analysis and fundamentals are equally important for trade. To be a fundamental analysis, you need to consider the interest rate of your currency. Because I know that there are many bad things that can happen to us, so I would say that technical analysis has an advantage over fundamental analysis. because technical analysis is for short-term trading and we all need to understand that we need to control our own emotions and have to control the high risk of the market, without understanding the market correctly we should not open trades without proper market analysis.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame it's bad to hear that you lose a large amount but hopefully it will help you to move forward more carefully. Don't be disappointed that it's an inseparable part. sometimes you get big profits and sometimes luck is not with you. However, do not repeat the mistakes you make and also share your bad experiences with others so that we can learn something from you and losses in the forex market can occur, but you must know how well you can handle losses and try to accept losses, because part of the job on the forex market and must control yourself when it happens

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still think that 10% of our capital is too high so we may not expose no more than 5% of our account to the risks when trading forex ... Also I might be prescribed to take advantage of misfortune and focus on the benefits of each last position. also looking for a little benefit and trying to collect it in the pursuit of big and big profits .. and forex to my business, traders, so that 1000 $ loss of hota hi to traders is very stable, par work, because of hota hai, traders esme markets, my strategy is analyzed sakenga, the merchant, demo the par acha result of stratified se for the use of real par because of chahiye ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 297 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)