+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 297 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai koi b strategy perfect nai hoti hai. Apko chahye k ap apni Mistakes se hi Learning karn k ap ko ki waja se loss hoa or next time un mistakes ko avoid karn...Aik or achi bat jis se forex me boht km loss hota hai wo ye k ap Tp,Sl k useful tools lazmi use karn or hamsha small lots pr trade lagaen specially,commodities pr tohmesha boht small lot size use karn q k inka spread boht ziada hota hai or price movement b boht ziada hoti hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27), sarfraz786 (2018-04-26)

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am pretending my own strategy after losing money or unrecorded chronicles or issuing my invoice. The incident was crackling because if I was busy then I was sure I wasted my trading strategy. that's why it needs to be exchanged for profit trading. , good thread, bro. I completely agree with your post. I think the rightsize trade is a business and you face a job like losing everything so I am right for merchandise carefully with the smallest lot. Happy trading, friends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you had a $ 2000 crash or equally added again I would like to advance you who disagree away from you trading because if you experience an accident incident in starting again you can also make all your losses from trading alone. If we have an accident again do not forex release and take your abilities and acquaintances as much as possible, and do not echo footsteps you did before and face losses. Loneliness tries until you reach. You will praise forex trading one day. This is a business where profit and loss both depend on luck. where after losing $ 1000, we invest more carefully than adding more money to get the lost $ 1000. "Slow and Steady Win" do not panic another panic in a hurry you can lose the remaining amount just for 1000. bucks

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager maray pas 1000 $ ho to main we say trade karnay say pahlay koyi achi strategy banawo ga.or us strategy ko main demo account using karo ga.ager wo strategy achi or profit guardian howi.to play us ka use apnay 1000 $ account walay play karo ga.ager mujay 1000 $ ka loss hota hay.to play ya business hi nahi karo ga. if i get $ 1000 loss then first of all i will try to recover my loss and to get my loss back i will go for short term trader rather than long term trading it will work and i will try to overcome all my mistakes because i got a loss .

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes from education, slowing down and not fluctuating we will get our red by developing our efemera **** with the reduction of tokenis and very little benefits. I work to imagine that 10% of our metropolis is too high so we should not laugh at zero out of 5% of our statements for coincidence when trading forex. G sir forex me ager ap mujy loss hoty ha we wo bi itni great for my forex i kud his experience par zor donga our pir forex i trading karo ga qk forex i ap ko loss hota ha qk you bahot him big market ha we are my ap ko profit k sath sath loss bi hota ha us i kud experience kar kar raha our forex i ap ko experience loss sy bachaty ha our earnings per profit co bi dety bi ha.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you lose some 1000 $ then you need some good apling which makes things better if you see a lot of things that need to be corrext then you should get some ongoing correction; which makes the lost recovered the best that can change things for the better. I will try to learn from my mistakes I made during my trade. I will be more disciplined and after losing me, I learned that using price action is more profitable and Hopefully your opinion works for me. find out what mistakes I have made in the market. A positive attitude can make us successful to achieve that.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe your strategy is not suitable for your job so it will not be bad and cheerful. You have to learn from your mistakes so you can become an ovecome and do not do it anymore and I advise you to trade in low volume rather than large to avoid big losses usually limiting on lot size used and continuing to collect money; never exceed 10% margin used no matter how sure you are in your trade, slow and steady you will recover all your losses and be in net profit

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,183 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we try again in forex with learning and learning are complete and I think if you do that then you lose your money. Forex trading is a risky business so do not risk high anytime. Trying to get rich quickly by forex trading is one of the biggest mistakes for newbies.it is a good way to get a good profit, but for that a forex trader has to spend a lot of time in the first trading to become a skilled and experienced trader to hum is the right correct learning, kay baad start leety hain to hum big loss, say bach sakty hain.1000 $ ka loss on us time he ho sakta hai jab hum greed karain.main to investment kamm say trading karta hun or kamm get karta hun.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-17), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-17), Unregistered (3), yulbang111 (2018-04-17)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well Dear, agar ap $1000 Dollar loss karte ho mere khayal se agli baar Forex main Trade karne se pahle shayed ap andaza lagao ge, phir aap us ke matabiq Forex trade karo ge kiyo ke Forex ap ko ye sahulat deta hai ke currency exchanges ki har mint ki maloomat deta hai, ap main se kisi bi currency ki lain dain kar sakte hain.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-04-22)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar apni galati se diye losses kar, uske baad aap 500 $ investment karke phir se trade kar rahe hai, only khyaal se aapko apni purani galati ko duharani nahi chahiye, aur lever low to amanh safe trading karni chahiye aur so hum itni rupee ra lose kha jain for me to koi be or strategy nahi banana chahon ga freinds mare khael sa is human, you mention your problem very clearly. so try to change it, Use repair lot size, 0.05 to 0.1 would be ideal for your account and do not open too many trades at one time. Make a routine / time table to trade and fix a maximum hour to trade each day according to your trading style. And I would suggest to use stop los .....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 297 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)