+ Reply to Thread
Page 786 of 796 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 784 785 786 787 788 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sairin View Post
    I think if we do not have to cease trading at the time but enough to take a break to evaluate and develop new strategies before trading back
    I believe the appropriate action if we perform the full loss of commerce should not pass it to our first trade to evaluate the trade is wrong for us to fix it in the demo account and this is a good action

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rahibul View Post
    Why you stop your trade in forex . after loss you can understand your mistake and you may a success forex trader. You should to trade by following money management and control your emotions. Then you have target in a day/week. After fulfill the target you should not more trade. Thanks.
    ya right. if you stop for a while it does not matter. but if it stops forever, unfortunately. how much money you have invested in the forex? how long have you used to learn forex? we should not give up just because of loss or MC. because in forex, profit and loss is normal. we can only minimize losses only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no it's not at all what I advise you is a loss has normal thing in Forex because only earns nearly 15% in the world so it is not mandatory and that all can win every day but nothing is impossible I know enough people who earns thousands of dollars and other losses, which also is very much gold and has normal after the loss I am sure that you will developer your methods to avoid falling into the same error.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdomhadi For This Useful Post:

Tarek (2012-02-24)

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why you stop your trade in forex . after loss you can understand your mistake and you may a success forex trader. You should to trade by following money management and control your emotions. Then you have target in a day/week. After fulfill the target you should not more trade. Thanks.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all depend to you and if you think that you need to leave this business after some losing, maybe you have to do to get fresh your mind and make evaluation for your trading...and then try your new system...but if you think that this business is not suitable with you, so do not push so hard to keep trading..and maybe it just waste time for you...find another business then you can enjoy and live in there
    do the best we can

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss and profit is the part of trading and it is very painful for every one when loss occur by trades and I also stop my trading when loss become during trading for moment and then try to avoid loss and prevent my trading in future.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss and profit is the part of trading and it is very painful for every one when loss occur by trades and I also stop my trading when loss become during trading for moment and then try to avoid loss and prevent my trading in future.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    got the loss is part of the forex trading business ..
    traders should take advantage of the experience of get loss ..
    they must strive to develop and improve the trading system in order to minimize loss and maximize profit trading

Junior Member Disco_Fighter is an unknown quantity at this point Disco_Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the hardest decisions youll have to make while trading Forex is when to quit a losing trade. Dont think youre going to get out of this by having a perfect Forex system; while the best thing to do is obviously avoid losing trades in the first place, even with a really, really great system, its going to happen. Not only that, but a lot of Forex traders struggle to figure out if theyre in a losing trade at all, particularly traders whose systems often take them out of their way on retracements before getting back on track.

When price is going against you in a Forex backtest, its easier to make trading decisions than it is in real life. You have less time to think about the situation since youre not waiting on the bars to form, and you often get into a pattern of actions which at the time seems very clear and simple. In real time, though, as the minutes, hours or days drag by, you have a lot of time to second guess yourself. What wouldve seemed clear in a back test suddenly seems like a muddle. Youll think things like, Am I really losing this trade? Its going to turn around if I just wait. Or maybe it wont. Maybe Ill just lose more and more money until I hit my stop. Maybe my stops are too close; if I just push out my stop a bit then price will turn around. This is probably a retracement, but I dont want to sit around to find out, so Im going to get out early. And so on.

Some of these thoughts err on the side of caution while others err on the side of excess. In both cases, however, you can lose money unnecessarily, whether by trying to ride out a losing Forex trade in hopes it will turn around on you or by getting out early at a small loss, only to see price retrace and then go on to a big win.

If youre used to having price retrace on you and then go on to win, you may want to consider just looking for the retracements as part of your setup in the first place, and entering after retracements complete. This can save you from getting faked out in either direction. Generally speaking, though, there is a really good, simple rule for figuring whether youre in a genuine losing trade or whether your trade might still make sense. Thats to ask yourself this question: Do the reasons for making the trade no longer exist?

If the reasons you originally took the trade no longer exist, you should probably get out and cut your losses. If you wouldnt enter the trade with things as they are, then it isnt an intelligent position to be in. Dont sit there waiting for price to turn around on youthere is no reason to think it will. At that point youre gambling and youre in the wrong mindset anyway, so get out of the trade.

If however the reasons you took the trade seem to be intact, you may just be in a retracement, especially if new signals have formed in the direction of your trade since you entered it. In this case, it may be a good idea to stay in. Try to make the decision youd have made when backtesting. If you werent double guessing yourself, what decision would you make? Hopefully these tips will help you to cut your losses in Forex without cutting yourself out of winning trades!

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have been a long time in forex that day,and you are still losing so much there,I think the better choice for you is just leaving the forex market ,which can help you keep calm there.You do need a stop then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 786 of 796 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 784 785 786 787 788 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)