+ Reply to Thread
Page 785 of 796 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 783 784 785 786 787 795 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is no need to stop trading only because you're experiencing losses in forex because there will be no successful trader
    without experiencing losses. Your performance won't be determined by one losses but if you've learned for a year and there is
    no good performance and you are oftenly losses, then you must consider again to stay in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i can,t by your statement, if i loose trading then i shall never to stop trading because it shall not discourage me and i should try to learn by my mistakes and will continue trading with a better trading plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Loosing or earning is not important, important is this you learn from your mistakes and also learn forex with keen interest. after loosing you must make some good strategy and try it in demo then again you start trading in real after positive results.
    I am disagree with you. It is important if you can gain profits and avoid losses, we can't avoid 100% losses but if you faced it so many
    times, it will make your psychology down. It caused our confidency became lower and it's hard to be discipline with our own analysis
    if there is no confidency.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    a trader will loose cause of his own mistake or sometimes unlucky.so if you are always loosing you have to option.the first one is to just give up and focus on another profession.and the second one is study more and find out your mistakes and correct them,and be patient until you will master your system.then you can be successful in forex.
    you are right, as if you loose or fail in forex for the first time, then it does not mean that you will be fail for 2nd and 3rd time also, you need to learn the forex and make practise for trading, or if you think that you cannot do this, then you may leave it.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    a trader will loose cause of his own mistake or sometimes unlucky.so if you are always loosing you have to option.the first one is to just give up and focus on another profession.and the second one is study more and find out your mistakes and correct them,and be patient until you will master your system.then you can be successful in forex.
    Loosing or earning is not important, important is this you learn from your mistakes and also learn forex with keen interest. after loosing you must make some good strategy and try it in demo then again you start trading in real after positive results.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Junior Member papazakiyya is an unknown quantity at this point papazakiyya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,please share your opinion on for a trader to trade even he was losing.

my opinion is better to stop trading if you losing.what you say?
    If i get loss when my analisys wrong, i will do :
    1. stop my trading, close MT4 and relax,
    2. and then i will learn about the reason that cause my trading get loss,
    3. Improve my trading system
    4. start to trading again without revenge

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one more thing that most do not know that we must stop when you lose because I do not think a good idea, and it is also from the defeat, we must learn to better analyze market movements and when we need to open a new transaction choue.et if this is not the case we doivons declined slightly in other areas that we will do the same and this will help all other bintot has mastered the forex.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i also say stop trading because when you loss you dont understand what is wrong. When you stop your trade then you can analysis why you face lose. It also help you to control you emotion. When face lose sometime we dont control our self. It is not good for a trader.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi jab bhi loss ho hamesha ye dekho ki kya reason tha ki loss hua tmhe...aur ek cheez loss ke turant baad ye mat socho ki loss hua hai to turant frustation me profit karne ki sochne lago...thode der system chhod kar aaram karo...tradng ekdum se chhodna galat hai....remeber that loss is common in every phase

+ Reply to Thread
Page 785 of 796 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 783 784 785 786 787 795 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)