+ Reply to Thread
Page 772 of 796 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 770 771 772 773 774 782 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,720 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why do we have to stop trading because just because we lose. I think the profit loss is pending. If we reexamine how we can fix the damages and who knows we may someday be a reliable trader. I also had frequent losses even MC. But I do not give up, and I learn from my mistakes again and now I can profit constantly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member overlau is an unknown quantity at this point overlau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so.. Cause I think loosing is part of Winning! That's why I join forex... so dont Give Up!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,please share your opinion on for a trader to trade even he was losing.

my opinion is better to stop trading if you losing.what you say?
    if the los is only in a limited size or capital such as we are USD $ 100 and we los $ 10 we are still able to continue trading, if los up to $ 100 back Sitem we must analyze our trading, while stopped trading on real account and start to re-analyze, study and set a good management is very good at trading demo, we practice with demo money in trading, but treat it like a demo real money to apply discipline and all that supports the success of trading in the demo then when we have become accustomed we can continue to achieve real trading success in this trade.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion,those who quit does not have their dreams clear,If you do not have any dream than definitely you should stop trading.Every loss teaches us something new about trading.If you are loosing constantly then try to find out your mistakes.Develop new strategy in demo account.If you quit you will get nothing, if you keep on doing you will succeed one day.

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm in my opinion if lost must stop trading as possible to lose the largest amount you first open a demo account fictitious account and not real and you know it and needs you decide to open an account without margin

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mmja2003 View Post
    If I lose. I have to make more analysis and have to find out what is the cause of my lose. Then I have to make a note of my wrong decision which was the cause of lose. Gradually I will make my own strategy to trade in forex market. For these I need minimum 1 year. So if I lose I have to find out my fault then again invest and gradually I will may be a perfect forex trader.
    You have to make more analysis when you lose in forex trading business, but if you continue to fail in your forex trades, then you would end up in a margin call. Such times is a time to quit, not everyone should be a forex trader.

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i book loss i take a rest for relaxing and analysis your mistake. go out with friends drink, smoke & eat some of my favorite dishes.... some time i watch movies and stage drama to refresh my self. it give me my confident back.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I lose. I have to make more analysis and have to find out what is the cause of my lose. Then I have to make a note of my wrong decision which was the cause of lose. Gradually I will make my own strategy to trade in forex market. For these I need minimum 1 year. So if I lose I have to find out my fault then again invest and gradually I will may be a perfect forex trader.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing is peculiar to forex exchange trading beginners in this business. So losing once or twice does not mean that we should quit. We should only quit when we have had very many margin call.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,please share your opinion on for a trader to trade even he was losing.

my opinion is better to stop trading if you losing.what you say?
    It is not necessary that when you lose in some trading you should at once close trading. It depends on your mentality. If you take more stress and pressure after losing then you must stop trading for a while. Keep yourself busy in some other issues and come back with fresh mind and resume your trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 772 of 796 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 770 771 772 773 774 782 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)