+ Reply to Thread
Page 771 of 796 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 769 770 771 772 773 781 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Banned jancok is an unknown quantity at this point jancok's Avatar
    Thanks
    a good forum
    It is difficult for us to avoid a defeat of the forex game because of that if you are experiencing profit loss should you take a break first so you can control your own emotions so you can rest easy when the next trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    See every business has loosing and profiting moment. In forex I would prefer the steady-walking method as the best idea to keep your own existence in the market which means always take small risks and go for small profit. So, it would rather be one experience if you loose money in forex than keeping yourself away from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lose is part of learning so all traders should learn from mistakes when they suffered losses, not stop trading. It's important to
    stop for awhile to make evaluation after we suffered losses so we could make notes what is our mistakes and what should we do
    if there is similiar condition happening in the future.

Junior Member M. TAMRIN is an unknown quantity at this point M. TAMRIN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when we open adjust the strength of the funds that we have.
    to minimize large losses should be as open directly specify how the target profit and how much damage could be at risk on. in case of loss according to the be at risk then the system will automatically shut down our trading

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no sir,if you having loss in forex dont stop trading or out from forex, because that is one step to make you success in forex. loss is part side in forex, so dont be worry if you are loss all your money / margin call, just start to learn again , follow the forex forum to upgrade our knowlegne about forex.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is better to halt trading and think of what went wrong and what is the reason for loosing. This introspection helps to improve our future trading and helps to avoid loss. But we should not allow Fear of loosing in our mind as it holds back us in the profitable situations and results in negative growth.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by takeprofit View Post
    if I lose then I will not give up, I will learn again to understand, fair if the loss in forex because surely everyone else did, that so the difference is how much loss compared to profit in the can. I will continue to fight on until forex success
    That's good if you didn't give up after lost because it's depending on trader to look lose as lesson to become better trader or
    reason to quit from trading. There is no one who could be successful trader instantly, there is process to become better trader
    and then to be successful trader.

Junior Member takeprofit is on a distinguished road takeprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I lose then I will not give up, I will learn again to understand, fair if the loss in forex because surely everyone else did, that so the difference is how much loss compared to profit in the can. I will continue to fight on until forex success

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think loss is a common thing for a trader. every trader should experience this..
    but, we should know why we loss, and take action to improve our skill and knowledge in business

Senior Member justpips is an unknown quantity at this point justpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do if a loss is, I immediately cut losses and correcting mistakes made. I would not trade directly, I just look for the mistakes made and correct them. I will only stop temporarily if I run out of capital. I will re-enter the market, if the analysis I did was detail and correct. I would not rule out a margin call, but it is 1:50, because I use good money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 771 of 796 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 769 770 771 772 773 781 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)