+ Reply to Thread
Page 767 of 796 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 765 766 767 768 769 777 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,please share your opinion on for a trader to trade even he was losing.

my opinion is better to stop trading if you losing.what you say?
    agr ap trading main money ko lose kar rha hoo to ap ko trading main karfi manhata kerna para ge us ka bad ja kar ap trading saboht he acha or best prfoit earned kar skata hoo es laya muja trading karna boht he achao or best lsatgta hal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are numerous traders who even experience margin calls on several occasions and yet they continued trading--and quite a handful of them ended up becoming highly successful. So, the key to success is in never giving up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by clickme View Post
    I do not the consider the thinking of stop trading, when you really make loss first you have to find out that why why lost, and what reason you found try to solve them and learn form the lost trade, it try to not continue the same style that you lost, but it is not wise to give up the trading.
    yes, we should always do an evaluation of the trade that we've done. if the profit we know what causes us to get a profit so that we can use it again. and if the loss we also know the cause so that we can avoid it in the next trade...

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not the consider the thinking of stop trading, when you really make loss first you have to find out that why why lost, and what reason you found try to solve them and learn form the lost trade, it try to not continue the same style that you lost, but it is not wise to give up the trading.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I chose the daily trade in the hope I can get a profit in large numbers if I can get a profit every day, but it is very difficult to make a profit every day, so you must know the type trade that suits you, so you can generate with maximum pro

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you do not need do that and do not make some loses as the end for your trading, just learn from the basic again and fix the problem
    and i believe that we are now in process and can make better again..so do not give up for it
    do the best we can

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    if I lose, I do not stop trading in total, maybe I'll take a break while reviewing my trading strategy, and still give it a try. There is a demo account that can still be used to learn, and explore a strategy so that you feel comfortable to use such strategies and to generate profits consistently .. If there is more capital, I would be real trade, a practice that has been established, and with better financial arrangements ..
    very good sir, if the trade we are still at a disadvantage, because there must be something we do, and that we can make it as a learning material, because the trade is very difficult to achieve a profit if we do not have a good trading system.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I lose, I do not stop trading in total, maybe I'll take a break while reviewing my trading strategy, and still give it a try. There is a demo account that can still be used to learn, and explore a strategy so that you feel comfortable to use such strategies and to generate profits consistently .. If there is more capital, I would be real trade, a practice that has been established, and with better financial arrangements ..

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nurulsust View Post
    I do not agree on your opinion. We make trade to gain profit. Sometimes, we become successful to reach our goals and sometimes we do not do. But it is not a good idea to stop trading after experiencing any loss. We should rather find out the reason of loss and go ahead with more accuracy. This should the strategy at trading.
    That depend on how big your loss is. If it takes your whole capital, stop trading for some time is better. If it is a single loss and took only a fraction of your capital, then continue. After all, nobody right every time. We all loose some times.

Junior Member nurulsust is on a distinguished road nurulsust's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    There is no reason to lose heart if you lost in forex, there is no one who always win and every trader bear loss more or less. Just need find out the mistakes we make in past and not to repeat those in future.

Yes, this is right that a trader should take lesson from mistakes and be sincere to avoid further mistakes. In business, profit follows with loss and same result may happen after loss. But a trader should be more accurate after previous mistakes which will bring success in trade in the long run.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 767 of 796 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 765 766 767 768 769 777 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)