+ Reply to Thread
Page 763 of 796 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 761 762 763 764 765 773 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    bohot aisa newbie traders ate hay jo trade karke lose karte hay aur trade ko sarri jindagi ke liye chor dete hay.Lekin woh agar greed nehi karte ya phir acchi money management se trade karte toh woh kabhi lose nehi karte the.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a loss I will not stop trading, capital ccari I will continue with this board for example, in a month we can set a target to raise the capital, with posts that are beneficial to other traders, or share .. you can also borrow capital to friends, as long as we believe resumed trading with a more profitable strategy ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,please share your opinion on for a trader to trade even he was losing.

my opinion is better to stop trading if you losing.what you say?
    nahi nahi jani aesi koi bhi baat nahi ha k app ko forex trading churr deni chiye kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex trading main na jab ham loss main jatey haen to ham dukh hota ha par main ye kahoun ga k jab loss hota ha to ham ko es ko churrna nahi chiye or apna pichla sab loss recover karna chiye

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal se to bro ye krna theek nahi ha mujhe 3 dafa apna trading account flash hoa lekin ma ne haar nahi mani or abhi tk koshish krta hu or ma kafi kuch learn b kr lia ha forex trading se or abi tk ma apna maximum loss recover kr lia ha to mere khayal se to try try jb tak hum successful nahi hotay,jb hum good knowledge learn kr lete ha to hum apna ziada profit earn kr lay ghay

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that in the case of loss during the trading in the Forex market should stop trade for a period so as not exceed loss ... In case of loss the trader wants revenge on the market and compensate for the loss .. This error may cause loss larger

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing is not an indication to stop trading. Often we will face many losses in our trading career but a good trader always learns from his mistakes and makes effort to improve his trades over time.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss was a result of the risks that we take to achieve my dream inginkiat not merely without significant sacrifice,
    still eager to do with the more careful it is enough

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rathod View Post
    demo me trading ko test kara sabse acha tarika mana jata hai kyunki demo account me aap apni strategy me chanegsk ar sakte hai jisse ki real account me loss ke chancesb ahut hi kam ho jayenge
    jo bhi trader demo account me apni strategy test karne ke bad real account me apply kartah aio usko forex me bahut hi zada fayda hota haia aur uska trading career bahut zada safe ho jata hai
    If you have found good trading conditions then it is always ideal to take up few quick profits or even the swing trades if we find the best entry level. Always taking up the high probability trades is the way to make money in Forex trading instead of doing all the trades.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we have a lose in forex trading should be stopped until we are completely mentally stable because after a trader normally lose it mentally back down and that trading would be very dangerous because they can not control themselves lose as a result could have a bigger than ever

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that loss is a attempt of trading. it is evil when you are decline in loss then you stoppage trading, if you get profit continuously which is unattainable because many dimension our foretelling is cracking but most of the term is not benevolent. Its not convey to halt trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 763 of 796 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 761 762 763 764 765 773 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)