+ Reply to Thread
Page 749 of 796 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 747 748 749 750 751 759 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,490 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no reason to stop trading, because if we stop trading the same thing we did not do things that benefit, I mean whatever we gunja trading later on, so is better if we could take advantage of this period.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    No matter how many times i lose in forex i can never stop trading forex is some of the places which are in my blood i was born to do it and its widely unacceptable when you just loose and giveup easyly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you should stop trading for a while or try to find or make another strategy that will prove good for you. Test that in your demo account for sometime or try to find the weakness in your trading style that was causing your loss.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar koi bhi trading may loss honay per trading stop ker day to mera khyaal hay kay iss trading market may koi bhi trader na hota. aesi sooch nae honi cheay kay trading may loss honay ki waja say trading choor dain. aesa to bas loosers hi soochtay hain.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lose is part of trading so it's no need to stop trading after I experienced losses in forex but traders must learn from their
    mistakes in forex to gain more profits and reduce the possibility of losses in similiar condiiton in the future. If I stopped trading
    so I couldn't gain more profits.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mcceducation View Post
    i say if lose here its time to stop trading, then think why lose he, see all news of economic, see Forex news, refresh the brain then think and start new trade. i hope he success. its only for my opinion.
    I think for success is not always smooth, for sure we will be faced with failure, and it has become commonplace that the success experienced by the people, for the spirit that we must continue to find success.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,please share your opinion on for a trader to trade even he was losing.

my opinion is better to stop trading if you losing.what you say?
    i say if lose here its time to stop trading, then think why lose he, see all news of economic, see Forex news, refresh the brain then think and start new trade. i hope he success. its only for my opinion.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's depend on Market movement.If you think after some pips market come with you then you can continue your trade for take profit.If you think market get opsite you then you should close your trade.Thanks for share your post.

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no necessity to spot trading. Honorable delay for few day and analyze your mistakes that you had in your deals. Unremarkably, the lot size exclusive the problems for traders. Try to abstain large lot situation. If you are beginner, then go for demo and canvas block by measure procedures to get experience.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I agree with you, if we are having a lot of open order in many pairs, it will be hard to maintain all of our open in these pairs, but if we only use to focus in 1 pair, we only need to open 1 chart without needed to switch our chart to different pairs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 749 of 796 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 747 748 749 750 751 759 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)