+ Reply to Thread
Page 668 of 796 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 666 667 668 669 670 678 718 768 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Banned pkoukkwal is an unknown quantity at this point pkoukkwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly that There is no pauperizations to restraint trading. Upright breaks for the several lifes and psychoanalyse your mistakes that you had in yours deals. Usually, the lot fillers only the problems for the traders. Try to refrain immenses lot sizes. If you are conceivers, then go for the demo and the study supported by steped the procedures to get changed really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by humtum1by1 View Post
    koe kam bhi khatam nhi kerna chahye jab tak keh ap us ko sekh nahi lety bar bar koshish se aik din ap succseed ho jao gay. same isi trah forex main bhi lagay rehna chahye yahan tak ke time guzarney key sath sath ap experienced ho jao gay. aor ap forex ko seikh jao gay.
    bhai aapki baat sahi hai, ki baar baar loss ke baad hum forex business nahi chorna chahiye, ek na ek din successful ho jayenge, lekin aisa har koi nahi sochta hai, kyun ki agar baar baar loss ho raha hai, to sikhne ki koshish nahi karta hai, to aise trader ka chor dena hi better hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned ppolouxab is an unknown quantity at this point ppolouxab's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Loss is a part of business, I loss my totals capital in the three times but I do not stop my trading as a result now I able to make profit regularly and I recovers my all loss. If I closed trades then I never recover my loss. So I suggest you do not closed trades if you faced the lossing really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jovivid is an unknown quantity at this point jovivid's Avatar
    Thanks
    In case you shed a lot more than half in a single time, this means you might have overlooked danger administration. Danger administration stimulates all of us to consider the 2-5% danger. You get an error within investing, perhaps utilize big great deal. You need to quit investing, as well as carry out an extensive assessment of the overall performance.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by profit virus View Post
    Loss is mandatory for every positions and every orders.Loss is the only factor to teach and guide traders to get success for his trading profession.when traders think positive they get positive results and traders increase his ability to control losses.
    yes, we can get a good lesson from our loss trade if we learn from it. we should use a proper money management so we dont be afraid to loss because we can recover our loss easily. but we should learn from our loss trade so we don repeat the same mistake and can improve our skill. when we loss may be we should stop trading for a while so we can calm our mind and avoid revenge.

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koe kam bhi khatam nhi kerna chahye jab tak keh ap us ko sekh nahi lety bar bar koshish se aik din ap succseed ho jao gay. same isi trah forex main bhi lagay rehna chahye yahan tak ke time guzarney key sath sath ap experienced ho jao gay. aor ap forex ko seikh jao gay.

Banned shint is an unknown quantity at this point shint's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading in whose name we do not have an enemy, all are friends to us until we felt the happiness of trading to undergo, unlike those usually assume that there is an enemy in His work station will certainly not feel comfortable doing the job in trading so we always say no hates love only

Senior Member profit virus is on a distinguished road profit virus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is mandatory for every positions and every orders.Loss is the only factor to teach and guide traders to get success for his trading profession.when traders think positive they get positive results and traders increase his ability to control losses.

Banned kakalot is an unknown quantity at this point kakalot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought it was a temporary thinking of you.will soon to cake realize that the loss will mean nothing if you do not try to succeed the next time.if you feel frustrated and do not want to continue, then you have demonstrated that you do not match the forex or any other hard work.Success comes to those who are lazy and impatient.it is only for the hard work and patience.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ranausman View Post
    nai agar ap ko lose ho raha ha es ka ye matlb nai ke ap ko lose hi hota raha ge agar ap lose ke dar se apni trade close karte rahe to ap ko kuxh hasil nai ho ga lose bhi trade ka hisa ha
    ek sahi kah rhe ho bhai jaan loss ke dar se hume kabhi koi trade close nhi karni chhiy kyoki kabhi kabhi market aisa ho jata hia ki jaise hum loss me trade close kar deten hain uske baad se profit me chalne lagta hai isliy hueme tab tak trae close nhi karna chahiy jab ki last tak poora faisla n ho jay .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 668 of 796 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 666 667 668 669 670 678 718 768 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)