+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 796 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 359 759 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear wesy to ma new member hon,or ager mujhy loss ho b jata ha to main tarding nahi churun ga dubra try karu ga.qk jab ap ko loss hota ha to ap ko bhut khuch sekhny ko mel jata ha,loss k bad ap apni ghaltiyan ko kam karna seekhty hain.or try kary hain k is barr loss na ho jis su humra khowneldge main ezafa hota ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gad.even is on a distinguished road gad.even's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Burning just isn't to get rid of this Forex trading i always get rid of the $70 a couple of times before but my spouse and i m even now buying and selling spend a lot more to be able to forex currency trading, and you should furthermore retain buying and selling throughout forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gad.even For This Useful Post:

himeal (2014-02-28)

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have understood not to keep my losing trades for too long accordingly then they firs evaluate and find mistakes himself and solved the mistakes and did not reputes this mistake namely the first step I did was revised trading skills that I have until I can locate the mistake I did till 20 that would have been thousands of pips losses in fact This strategy can avoid us from big loss risk and if we make accurate analysis we can turn loss position and change become profit

Senior Member kaima is an unknown quantity at this point kaima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is true that the loss if we certainly will be emotion and that is a bad thing if we keep trading as traders, so we must always be ready and calm then it will all be very good and we should always be ready and then all will be fine and that is the important thing.

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then you go for another position and see what happens while In case you are in loss so next step you can learn it discover it why you was loss in the market as well Examples have shown in the past that such losing trades could still continue more There are time when EURUSD was 145 if you have both then and hoping the losses reverses at as you should take sometime to relax your mind and body you cant think clearly after making losse

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya tu ap k uper hi depend karta hay bhai g , agar ap ya samjhtay hay k ap ki learning achi nh hay aur es wajha sa ap ko loss ho raha hay tu phr ap ko trading stop kar daini cahiyay aur learning start kar daini cahiyay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member ford.1000 is an unknown quantity at this point ford.1000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in every business loss is found if you bear loss in forex trading then you should not stop trading because loss is also part of a business and if you want to be a successful business man then you should be patients and try again and again then you will be get success so do not stop working every person bear loss and then he learn how he should do his work.

Senior Member krish is an unknown quantity at this point krish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion is better to stop trading if you losing.what you say?What do you mean by saying that stop trading. You want to stop trading all at once of you just want to stop it temporarily.

Junior Member zeshan003 is an unknown quantity at this point zeshan003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je han ager apko loss ho rha hai to apko lazman apna kam arok daina chaihiy aor forex k rules ko follwo kr k dobara start karni chahiy kun k ager apko loss hi hota raha to kam karnay k fida kia ho phir

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi bhai hmm agar lose karte hein to hmm forex me kbi bi apni trade stop nahi akrni chahie kyo ke aagr hmm apne fear ke dar se apni trade stop karte hein to hmm success kabhi nahi ho skte hein is buisness me ,success hone ke lie hard work and knowledge ka hona bhaut jaruri he bhai forex mera favrut buisness he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 796 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 359 759 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)