+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 796 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Banned wiwil is an unknown quantity at this point wiwil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a loss and profit based business, one day you are loose, the other you can earn a lot, if you will stop working, get frustrated, you can not be successful. The simple answer is not to stop just kep a little more cautious and keep in touch with the market position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the loss is part of the deal. This is bad when you suffer trade losses, so if you make a profit on a continuous basis, it is not possible because our weather is fine, but most of the time is not good. This does not mean stopping the transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member maherfx is an unknown quantity at this point maherfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before this moment, I was not able to let the friends in the transaction lose the deal. It is undeniable that the foreign exchange business is always associated with the possibility of loss, but I think the loss should not be a friend. For me, the loss should be avoided, but if it is impossible to avoid managing the loss, in other words, we can reduce the loss.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing should not stop you from trading in the forex market because having occasional loss is even normal in the market and if you notice a losing streak then you should suspend trading on real account and return to demo and try to figure out what you are doing wrong.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,198 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko agar loss hota hai to wo esme acha nahi kar sakta hai,trader ko esme apne aap market me apni galti se sabb seekhna chahiye,trader esme leave karne se loss ko wapis nahi la sakenga..

Senior Member vighanraj is on a distinguished road vighanraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will keep loosing even you are experienced but difference would be when you start to win you will make it count and your profit will be much more than your losses
    You can stop trading on your real if you blow your account but can continje to work on demo and then after learning you can start all over again.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important for a trader to have a proper strategy and good financial management. Traders need to follow his trading plane, the use of stop-loss is part of the money management, in my opinion, money management is the mother of all trading systems, no, you can quickly burn money.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to jarur stop kar deta hoon agar jo trading mein mere ko loss ho jata hai to bhai, fir main thodi galti par dheyan deta hoon galtiya agar dheyan denge to jarur yaha par future trading achi ho sakti hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member shna92 is an unknown quantity at this point shna92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forax market i think agar kisi bhi trder ko loss hota hai to trading nahi rokana chahiye par trader ko agar market ki achhi knowledge hai to use apane capital ko kis disha me lagana hai isako achhe se aana chahiye nahi to trading ka achhi knowledge karane ke liye new trader ko demo acount par prectice karana chahiye aur phir trading ke dauran patience rakhana bhi aajata hai phir loss nahi hi sakata hai aur trading ko continue rakhana chahiye

Member Ali hassan is on a distinguished road Ali hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend in my opinion I better tread by level stop lose because that is saving and keeping your Money and prevents you from the loss and we have to understand this that we will make both the profit and the loss in this business and try to remove your mistakes and tread with more care and make a better plan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 796 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)