+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 796 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Like my experience, it is a mistake when you see a failure and then you see a trade, if you get a continuous profit that can not be imagined because some cases we approximate close but most of the time not serious. It's not a miser for labial trade and for me, I never give up, no one should stop trading. just pause for a few days and analyze your mistakes you have in your transaction. Usually, tons size is just a problem for merchants. try to avoid large ton sizes. if you are a beginner, then choose a demo and follow the step by step procedure to induce expertise.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I never give up, no one should stop trading. just pause for a few days and analyze your mistakes you have in your transaction. Usually, tons size is just a problem for merchants. try to avoid large ton sizes. if you are a beginner, then choose a demo and follow the step by step procedure to induce expertise. and No, why we should stop trading because sometimes loses, if you lose then try to beat the losses and try to learn more and gain more experience than leave the market and then try to profit and repay your losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawanan will become famous soon enough kawanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    . loss is part of the trade. it's wrong when you suffer a loss then you stop trading, if you get a continuous profit that is not possible because some time our predictions are good but most of the time is not good. This does not mean to stop trading. Jabki sick merchant wahi hote jo jo apne har loss ko thik se nalyse kare, apni galtiya smajhe aur fir un galtiyo se bachte hue aage tradinmg kare..asia karne se unke sare loss bhi cover ho jayeneg aur unhe fayda bhi hoga and forex trading included the risk is very high. However, One can make a loss in Forex trading. However, you should see what is left with you after a long period. Can be monthly or quarterly. However, if you lose more than 30% of your trading balance, you should stop for this month and try to find out why you made a loss.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asia bilkul nhi karna chahiy ke loss ho jay to trading chor den loss hone per trading kabhi bhi kisi ko nhi chorna chaiy loss to hota hi aur abhi hum new hain abhi expert nhi hai to thoda loss ho jay to us mien mayus nhi hona chahiy.Insan hamesha ghaltion se sekhta he.is lie hamen chorne ki bje apne skills ko acha krna chahye.

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have experienced a lot of losses in forex trading but until now I am still trading and for me no matter how many lost important places, we can take lessons from any lost place for evaluation and it's up to you if you stop trading, I mean if you have more money to trade does not stop, but if you do not have money how can you trade without funds? Or you stop to learn more in the trade so you can start your luck.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after losing on Forex it is not a good idea to stop trading on Forex, Cause loss is a natural thing in business. And a man can learn a lot after a loss. who taught him to trade more efficiently than in the past. so after losing in forex do not stop trading must trade with caution first. and I think you should stop trading for a while or try to find or make other strategies that will prove to be good for you. Test it on your demo account for some time or try to find a weakness in your trading style that causes your losses.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the loss is certain, so if you lose, then try to find out the cause, and if you are sure that what you do is perfect but still loss, then that is the reality of forex where nothing is certain here, and we can only manage it through risk management and There is no necessity to stop trading. just pause for a few days and analyze your mistakes you just had in your transaction. Usually, tons size is just a problem for merchants. try and avoid large ton sizes. If you are a newbie, then select a demo and follow the step by step procedure for urgent expertise.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zadatar trader yahi galti karte hai jo aap karne ja rahe ho
    forex me loss ke baad apko trading band nahi karni chahiye kyunki forex me loss se aap bahut kuch eekh skate ho analyze kar sakte ho jsise ki aaap apne sare loses cover kar sakte ho
    zadatar tarder los hone ke bad forex badn kar dete hai jo ki bilkul bhi thik nahi hota..maien shuru ke mahino me kafi loss kiya tha forex mel ekin fir time ke sath sab recover kiya aur ab bahut ache profit me hon..har trader ko yahi karna chahiye

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,449 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you it seems that you are losing again and again on forex trading then you need to take a long break like 1 month, just go away out of internet and dont think about market and after 30 days you may start forex trading with refreshment and I think that will be better. Just think that you are human and how much you can, a machine should take some rest, where we are human. I am sure with new refreshment you may shine on forex trading if you are really perfect forex trader.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), Mustansir (2018-06-29), Unregistered (3)

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,149 Times in 1,148 Posts
    If you face some loss don't stop tarding. in trading you will have to face profit and loss but you are happy when you are in profit but you are crying when you are in loss that is not a logic you have to become a strong if you want to continue work in Forex trading it's a lifetime opportunity business.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-28), bali351 (2018-06-30), billyboy00007 (2018-06-28), danish555 (2018-06-30), fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-30), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sakigbest (2018-07-01), sarfraz786 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-06-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 796 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)