+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 796 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    We have taken the position in trading after the market goes against us, and there is a chance stoploss's to reduce our lost if not we have the entire amount invested in that trade or we lose to take one more stand in the opposite direction so it can cover the previous loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the company, and sometimes it will damage and sometimes they would benefit my advice, and this is sad, again carefully. Next time we will benefit more than the first time must Forex Trading, we understand that there are always two possibilities, which we are likely to face the prospect of profit and loss,. If we loseIt it is a natural thing, and can also be a very good thing for our learning,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the loss is a part of the game and that's why I don't think that you should stop trading , you should always accept the loss when you get it and try to learn from your mistakes , if you feel that you are afraid from the market and you are losing your confidence after getting a loss you should stop trading in that day.
    Last edited by goggo; 2017-02-28 at 12:27 AM.

Junior Member najam82 is an unknown quantity at this point najam82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap ko loss ho jaye tu is ka yh matlb ni ke ap tarding karna chor dain agar ap ko loss ho ga tabi ap zayada achi trading kr sakin gaye aue earn kr sakin gaye pouint yh hai ke loss ko kase roka jaye ta ke hamesha profit ho.

sufiyan22
    Bhai sab ki apni apni thinking hai aese hi meri hi apni thinking hai and me batado ke misgake se bandey ko sekhna chaiyr nake osko chor dena chaiyr me apko bill gate ka sentencr bantata hh jisse read krke ap lazmo forex again join kro vo ye bai ke mistake krne ka mtlb hai ke ap try kr rhe hn 😊😊

Banned hilsfx is an unknown quantity at this point hilsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lose one step merchant must go small in forex trading pelvic,, losing is normal because it is almost impossible to exist consecutive wins in your trading .. losing is not the end of your career in forex trading, but you lose your time to evaluate the error and the loser is the thing you have to manage and reduce

sufiyan22
    orex trading mai hum success ho sakty hai ager humre pas forex ka best expirance ho forex kafi risky business hai jisme loss bhi ho sakt ah but mera ni khayal ke loss hone ke bad ap stop krdo becoz osme hum losser khelao gay apko chaiye ke loss se ap mistake seekho then profit kro

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is supposed that traders loss to slow down and find out what is causing losses in this business. It is a kind of cowardices one can quited forex only because of the losses. Before profite in foreign currency trading, you must traders may have lost several times during the learning processed !!

Junior Member standar is an unknown quantity at this point standar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss dealer achieve precise man. New dealer could in any way in order to believe that he can earn from the beginning spell. I addition, the money through trade in the next initially understand come again? I did insult. You need to perform, and instead of you to bring the trading halt, rather than a period of time, get stuck in a daze cause of the loss of trade and tape instead of toward the era of the spell, otherwise you start trading again.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that loss and profit are the part of Forex trading, the trader should try to avoid from the loss. A trader can't eliminate the loss at all but he should try to avoid from it as far as possible. He can boost his chances of profits by reducing the chances of loss. The chances of loss and profit are equal my dear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 796 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)