+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 796 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Junior Member Kazmi is an unknown quantity at this point Kazmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you brother if someone is constantly loosing, means there is a problem with his/her strategy and therefore he should move to demo account in order to practice and evaluate the right strategy. Because real account is not for learning purpose it's demo account which is for learning purpose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi sir aisa bilkul bhi nahi karna chahiye keh humien trading chor deni chahiye agar hum bar bar lose kar rahy hain money tu humien dekhna hoga keh hum kia chalti kar rahy hain aur apni un ghaltiyun ko thek karny ki koshish karni chahiye aur jahan tak investment ka tallaq hai tu humien mazeed investment kar ke trading continue rakhni chahiye
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

FOREXBOY (2018-06-27), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-07-01), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27)

Banned junaidjamsheed455 is on a distinguished road junaidjamsheed455's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is largely a speculative activity where you need to make your market predictions and execute trades in the hopes of generating a profit. Although losses are a natural part of online trading, there are a number of measures you can adopt to improve your chances of a successful trade. Before you enter the trading platform and open a trade you first need to analyse the market using fundamental or technical analysis (or a combination of the two). Once you have performed market analysis and feel confident to open a trade, you should then place your stop loss and take profit orders in order to protect your forex trading account once the order is live. thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nagina hussain is an unknown quantity at this point nagina hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    !i think we should not trading. if we get loss in forex.we will gate profit and we know forex a best profitable web for everyone. we should continue our trading for forex.we gate loss is not to end of our forex trading. because we learn losses and expert of forex.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai jab tak trading mein hum log galtiya nahi sudharenge tab tak trading achi nahi ho sakegi bhai, galtiya karte hai to loss ka samna hota hai, loss yaha par waise to hona normal hai bas trading sudharni hogi bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That trade needs to stop if the market is going to be the opposition. if not, it may lose you a lot. The cap is in a good position. and then order for new trade. I like losses up to 20 pips and fortune 40-50 pips. If you are a long-term trader, do not cover it. wait a few days or weeks for a good position. and daily check your EQUITY balance. If the balance can go wrong, close it and message for new trade. otherwise you can lose all your capital balance. and The best way is to maintain a daily target and then only trade to achieve that target. And once you get your daily targets, stop trading, no matter how well you look at the arrangements that make up the trade, called discipline.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think losing gives you more experience and helps you to make your trading plan more appropriate. and yes, if you face loss in a row and you feel like everything is wrong, then maybe it's good to rest and wait for your mind to calm down. and forex brokers offer to trade with minimum balance of 1 $. Now trading is very easy for a trader. You can get a bonus and then use this bonus to trade. In my opinion, a trader can now trade for a long time if he is willing without any investment.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trader loses his trade constantly, he / she must temporarily stop trading real accounts and must focus on trading demo accounts; he / she should spend the time to try as much as possible practicing in a demo account constantly until he / she is able to generate profits consistently from market. and Of course not trading in foreign exchange do not like never give up together, you must first lose when you lose to plan and know the cause of loss because many traders always be the starting point of their losses and you should try to be early. point for you to miss

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you should at the dealer not be exposed to any losses when stopped from trading on that day and that the loss was too great to stop long enough and start for example with the beginning of the week again, because of course if He tried to trade after exposed losses will be affected by feelings that have a very negative impact by trading and can be subject to the biggest losses and Losses are part of this merchant and you should know that all traders can not win so some should be loose and people who do their homework well and learn and analyze market- This market is well making profitable trades then people who do not do their homework well.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you lose in forex then I suggest you should not give up. You can try to temporarily stop trading and do some analysis and find out what your reason for losing in forex. If the loss is caused by your strategy, then you should try to improve or find another good strategy. and indeed we as traders must always have the determination to never give up in this business. because I am a beginner when it is often harmed, but I still retain and not in my mind to stop. I am still trying and learning and collecting my mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 796 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)