+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 796 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Junior Member rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thinks that lose and profit are part of the any business. If I have lost money then i am not stop trading . So i am sure that next time i am get profit without lose more money. If i lose money then i am try to get the week point why i am losing and improve my skill to get more money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by G-7 View Post
    loss is common in forex market, it's happened everyday of our trades, so it is not necessary for you to quit forex trade in sense that you are losing in your trade, I will continued to trade even if am encountering loss in my trade.
    Loss is common in forex when they are newbie but if any trader continues to suffer losses day on day on consistent basis then it is not good for them and eventually they will loose all their capital . As you mentioned that you will still continue to trade even if u loose everyday , well that is not a good think to do and you should decide to give some break , re work on your plan and form a new strategy and then come back with faith and confidence .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member G-7 is an unknown quantity at this point G-7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is common in forex market, it's happened everyday of our trades, so it is not necessary for you to quit forex trade in sense that you are losing in your trade, I will continued to trade even if am encountering loss in my trade.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-7 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mere ko to aisa lagta hai ki jab aisa lage ki haan wo ab trading se kama nahi sakta hai usko had se jayda loss ho rahe hai to ek time to usko trading permanent band kar sochna padega loss wo life time jhel nahi sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2018-03-19), rehanayaz (2018-03-19), sarfraz786 (2018-03-19)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhterp View Post
    yeh koi logic nahi hai kyun kay forex trading main mostly logon ko loss hota hai un main say bohat say log trading ko chor detay hein aor yeh kehtay hein trading karna fraud hai is main apko loss hota hai koi faida nahi hai is per work karne ka is liye is per work nahi karna chhaiye lakin yeh baat galat hai main yeh nahi kehta kay agar apko loss ho jaye to trading quit kar dein atleast kuch gap layen aor working ko stop kar dein kuch time kay liye.
    भाई जी फॉरेक्स के व्यापार में मुझे व्यापार करने वाले को नुकसान पहुंचा है, खोजी चीहिये, एस्मे व्यापारी को अपी गलती पर ख़ुद ही ध्यान देना होगा, एसईएम व्यापारी जेटना अपन आप से मार्केट में सीखते हैं, कर्ता है वो ईएसटी यूटना वो एक्ट कर सता है, एसईएम व्यापारी को डेमो पर अपना जदा से जदा समय के लिए ख़ुद बाजार में मुझे समझने के लिए किया गया था, मेरे व्यापारी को दैनिक बाजार में मुझे समय दिया था और कुछ सीखने के लिए वह बहुत ही वैसे ही हमारी पसंद है।

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a big and famous and flexible company...in a big trading system ups and down .lose and profit happen...we cant stop trading due to any lose
    we can continue our trading with ups and down

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-02-27), incomejobs (2018-03-19), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-27), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25)

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think he should pause the trade for some time and figure out the mistakes in his trading ....
    and after refining your trading strategy you should go back to trading
    but if you believe you can not make a profit on Forex then
    I would advice you to let it be somewhat lose money in it.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing money has always been a tradition of forex trading
    You can not avoid losses in the market the only thing you have to do is to concentrate
    and try to figure out your mistakes so you determine profit
    and consistency is the foundation of success in any business so you become consistent in the market

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,378 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai dekhi hamesha ke lis rtop ki baat kro to batado ke apko stop ni rkni chiaye ya temprory stop lazmi krni chaiye becoz os time bandey ka mind aur luck dono kam ni kr rhe hhotey hn to apko temprery stop krni chiaye
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-24), azharahmad (2018-02-25), danish555 (2018-02-22), FOREXBOY (2018-03-01), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-26), hmforex (2018-02-26), jhoradpak (2018-02-24), KASINA (2018-02-24), mian5575405 (2018-02-22), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), QamarXulqi (2018-02-22), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss r profit to forex ma ahm kirdaar hta h . Jaise agr hamain profit ho tw hum apni trading jaari rakhty ha . Isi trah hamain loss main be trading jari rakhni chahye . Isi sy hum seekh skty ha

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZainiiiBadshah143 For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-02-28), mian5575405 (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-28), Sanju baba (2018-02-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 796 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)