बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 759 of 759 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 757 758 759
Results 7,581 to 7,583 of 7583

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Member remo will become famous soon enough remo will become famous soon enough remo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73.7 USD
    Thanks
    of course, strongly I think it is very true that when we got losses we don't used to be stop in trading, but we should learn what causing our losses and how to fixed our mistakes and makes our trading become better on the next day. when we chosse to stop and give up, we will loss our money and our opportunity forever.

---------- Post added 10-20-2017 at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-19-2017 at 07:31 PM ----------

of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that we should not stop trading if we have loss in trading. we still can trading with bonus and free capital such as no deposit bonus, welcome bonus, forum posting bonus and many more. and of course that's all give us zero risk of trading because we don't need tk invest our money for trading.

2. Bitcoin
    Member Nuleta will become famous soon enough Nuleta will become famous soon enough Nuleta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    71.4 USD
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that if you face loss in trading that does not mean you are ruin. You may take time to bear that sadness but you should try again with gaining more knowledge about trading. If you loss it means you have lackings about forex trading knowledge. So you have learn more to face this condition.

4. Fb
    Member dhano will become famous soon enough dhano will become famous soon enough dhano's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    71.4 USD
    Thanks
    Trading in forex market actually I believe you shouldn't stop trading If you lose ,because lose is a part of all kind of business . Every type of business is risky for a businessman . Forex trading is totally illegal for gambler trader .because gambler can't make money by this business . If any trader love this business then should not stop trading after lose.

+ Reply to Thread