+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 250 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2498

Thread: Is paypal better to use?

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes PayPal is better because its very secure transaction system but the main disadvantage of PayPal is that , PayPal is not for every country. Mostly in Asian countries PayPal not working
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    When talking about better, don`t even go there, as far as i am concerned, paypal scam cases are many on the internet, just use direct card or use you moneybooker, it is safer, just an advice...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kyonki India se hum direct broker ke naam per deposit nahin kar sakte isliye paypal ka use karna hi best hoga yani hum payment processors se hi deposit ya with draw kara sakte hain kyonki e processors per India ka kanoon lagoo nahin hota isliye hum iska bakhoobi istemaal forex trade main kar sakte hain .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    paypal ki service kafi achi hai lakin is ki aik he waja hai na use karana ki kion kay yah humari country ko accept nhi karta hai is waja say hum yah use nhi karta hain

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree on fee front paypal gets costly last time i checked it was around 4% fee for receiving funds in our paypal, but still i feel pp is safer than other payment processor due to their charge back feature alone.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I have never withdrawn money from Instaforex and since you have done it and now you say that one can not withdraw from Insta using paypal . Are you sure about the same ? Please share here in detail.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Paypal is usually excellent support however it not assistance the vast majority of international locations and in addition it really is costly as compared with additional products and services. Cash down payment as well as taken process is also really complex with paypal.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to use liberty reserve because it tends to be easier than using paypal, other than selling it using liberty reserve are also more than paypal, liberty reserve that's why over the unggulkan

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes pay pal doesn't support most of country and need to verified it if you join it . i think alert pay and liberty revers is good choice and you can withdraw you money on it or the better to make insta card to withdraw you money on it it,s easy way you must try it

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boniez View Post
    so far I found no excess paypal so I can not say paypal is better, and anyways I also still comfortable to use even with a total transaction libertyresrve great though
    The main thing that makes the paypal get better than most payment processors is that it actually has a charge back policy set up for their customers. It helps them to recover their losses in case of losses through hackers..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 250 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)