+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 250 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2498

Thread: Is paypal better to use?

Banned taikhoan2525 is an unknown quantity at this point taikhoan2525's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have several times used to withdraw money from my account instaforex, I think it is good that you can use for paypal online payment method is effective and safe for the profits that you earn but I still prefer to use LR

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pudis is an unknown quantity at this point pudis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I will suggest you to not use paypal. Although it is a good service and oldest eMoney transfer system. But they have very high commisions. Their terms and conditions are very tight and low daily transaction limit. Liberty reserve or money bookers are better for Forex.
    When I lose in a session at that time I did not trade again in that session and wait for next day. Many times trader make trader one after one to recover their losses in the same session and lose more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned enuguboy is an unknown quantity at this point enuguboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very much preferable to be using liberty reserve in making all your deposits and withdrawals because it do not take much of time for it to be processed by instaforex as compared to paypal because the paypal process is rigorous.

Senior Member MotorBalap is an unknown quantity at this point MotorBalap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also never use paypal to make deposit and widrawal,because i not like abou the system security in paypal, i feel more safety when using libery reserve (LR)

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never used paypal for money withdrawal or deposit so i dont have any idea about it. im using laberty reserve which has low transfer rate and have better services as compare to any other system

Senior Member kucai bilai is an unknown quantity at this point kucai bilai's Avatar
    Thanks
    what a paypal account, do the same with liberty recerve account, because I do not know about the paypal account, which may eventually be required by a trader. I therefore beg clarification from senior who is in india this forum .. please help me ..

Member umam1881 is an unknown quantity at this point umam1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    to my knowledge as a trader from the east all the payment processors that have a function and the quality of the same except that the exchange price is reduced by a few cents sometimes just as I also have experience using paypal for another business I do not know if there's broker support using paypal but paypal difference with the others it's not too much different,,,

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bombastic View Post
    some say it is very nice to use, but I do not know about how to make a paypal account and what are the requirements to make a paypal account is as easy as making other curency bank account. please help me ..
    bhai agar aap india se hai, to paypal mein account banane ke liye pan card no chahiye hota hai, usse bina paypal mein account nahi banta hai, aur agar paypal use karna chahte hai, to ye bahut hi achcha payment processor hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some say it is very nice to use, but I do not know about how to make a paypal account and what are the requirements to make a paypal account is as easy as making other curency bank account. please help me ..

Senior Member hadidbd1 is an unknown quantity at this point hadidbd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will bring to mind you to not expend paypal. Although it is a lovely service and oldest e Money transport usage. But they produce very great commission. Their terminology and conditions are very tough and low on a daily basis transaction limit. I think, Liberty reserve or money bookers are better in favor of Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 250 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)