+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 346 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3452

Thread: Is your winning trade turn to lose?

Senior Member abhideepmallick is an unknown quantity at this point abhideepmallick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maheshputta View Post
    I have knowledgeable such before once I opened a grip that was already profitable however I allowed it to stay running to catch on additional profit however soon I realized that the market started moving against Maine and eventually it hit my stop loss and that i losses. A winning trade that became a losing trade affirmative it happens however that should not discourage we must always solely learn to regulate our strategy.
    winning trees become a loss due to certain market changes. sometimes it happens that you can count the fruits but when you take them out they are not there. it is all market dependent

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have knowledgeable such before once I opened a grip that was already profitable however I allowed it to stay running to catch on additional profit however soon I realized that the market started moving against Maine and eventually it hit my stop loss and that i losses. A winning trade that became a losing trade affirmative it happens however that should not discourage we must always solely learn to regulate our strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes i have a winning trade turn into loss. I think this is part of it. When you are aiming for 50 pips, and it goes to 10 pips profit and turns into a loss that is fine. I think that if you decided to stop all trades at 10 pips profit then you would really start to get into trouble.

Member nour is an unknown quantity at this point nour's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinjiku View Post
    if you've got keuntukan of trading better you wd before benefits are lost and if you lose money at least some of the funds you have wd and losses are not too large, after wd should not continue trading before our funds to our account
    Now I managed to reduce such things and my trades clsoing benefits before they turn into losses before I have repeated this mistake not to take profits and turn them into loss in the last

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are afraid of the word loser mean you are weak mentally, you are not confident about yourself, you do not realize that having the ability in forex. Be courageous in taking a decision, make a good system and good strategy in forex.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pool_bourgeoisert View Post
    Well if my winning trade turn to a lose, then I will consider it as a trial in trading and a lesson to learn. Each trader has or will experience winning trade turn to a lose, but each time you lose you will learn and that you will trade better.
    I think that not all trader has their experiences in -how to learn from every mistakes-. I know some of trader who keep lose and blow their account in no time, and they do it many times without any proper evaluation to their system. So, what we can do to help them if they are in their big dream about rich over night and something similar?
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market may ye to hota hi rehta hay, koi bhi perfect nae ho sakta, kabhi kabhi take profit kay bilul pass jaa ker price stop loss hit ker jaati hay. or kabhi SL kay qareeb say ho ker take profit per chali jaati hay, agar to app apni trade per full time reh saktay hain to phir apnay SL ko BE per ker lia karain, jab price kuch pip aap ki favor may chali jaey.

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can be a winner if you want true forex performance took a position in line with the trend and not against it.To be able to see the true trend analysis should carefully so that no one position.Or it could also op on the demo account if it is true then the op on the real account.

Senior Member pyro is an unknown quantity at this point pyro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it happens a lot of times. that is what i try to avoid all the time to not lose on a winning trade. but what happens is that greed plays its part to take some wrong decisions. and suddenly my winning trade turns to lose.

Senior Member mdnahid is an unknown quantity at this point mdnahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading turn to lose winning just more to hit then Forex market business and demo account for trading that online broker house i wit for profit then business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 346 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)