+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 346 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3452

Thread: Is your winning trade turn to lose?

Member mohibelhikma is an unknown quantity at this point mohibelhikma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact yes it does happens many times necause i am a new starter in forex and i like scalping the market to do not lose much .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by love10 View Post
    I am a new trader so at this moment i am nit winer from forex market so it is great matter of all the trader. i wait for more market srevers same trade of any trader at last i can say it is great matter of all the trader.
    You need good education of trading and Forex market. And then trading demo account for more then 3 months. This will give you the experience of market. When you will start profiting consistently in demo trading then you will be able to become a winner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Blackspider is an unknown quantity at this point Blackspider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i want to ask everyone that is anytime your winning trade turn to lose trade.i mean sometimes we keep the position alive thinking that it will still increases but suddenly it may decrease.please share your experience
    It happens to me quit often . I am a scalper so i like to trade with TP,SL. but some time when i run longer trade, i keep my position on thinking that may be it will rise a bit more. but suddenly it goes down again and i have to wait again for gaining previous position.

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This has happened with me countless times as sometimes i let my position open for long because of greed and than it turns against me mostly resulting in losses or no profit.

Banned m.awais is an unknown quantity at this point m.awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    it happens many times if we get Greedy and unable to accept the Profit or wanting more Profit.. Forex Market is actually unpredictable and anything could be happens without any notice. so it is better for us to be always prepared for it and anticipate the worst Scenario....

Senior Member Cowboy is on a distinguished road Cowboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i got it in my eur/usd trade for the first time and i had to lose huge for that.At first my trade way in $40 profit but when i watch that after 1 hours it turned to lose.I had to face margin call then and keep my trader stopped for huge times.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han bilkul esa hota and kye bar hua hy..q k market kse ke iwhs par nhi chlti and ye khbe be apan rukh badal skti hy...so yhn par greed se be bchna chahey and small pips lekar close krna chahey////

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hahaha abhi raat ko hi aisa howa hai k main nay aik trade ki EUR/USD main jo k mujhay aik profit dye rahi thee but main nay lalach ki wajah say nahi nikali aksar aisa hota hai

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yep.I think this is a normal problem.If we can understand at what time the market turn reverse we can stop our trade.But most of trader know this and they try to rich using a one trade.They don't like to close their trade.They think this trade bring me profit.And always see the market.That is the main reason for losing.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    many time my winning trad turs to loss because of my greediness but now i am experienced trader and i know that market can revesre at any time so i booked my profit very early

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 346 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)