+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 346 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Is your winning trade turn to lose?

Member Kwaliullah is an unknown quantity at this point Kwaliullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother many of the time my wining trade moved to loss but i just waited for the good time and recover my loss, actually it only move on the shocking news and my prediction was wrong but after some time i recover it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri kuch trade es terha howi hen k profit me thi or slow slow profit low hota gya or trade loss me convert ho gayi us ki waja ye thi k me ney greed ki or news time market back move kar gyi or loss howa mera
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    In many cases, the trader has a trade with profits but with the passage of time the profits decrease and become lost. In this case, it is very useful to move the stop loss level to the profit zone. In this way, you ensure a small percentage of success in your operation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasirmahmood View Post
    many traders come across such situations many times. because forex market is unpredictable you never know which way the trend will move . you can use stoploss and take profit but try not to be greedy.
    Brother your opinion is absolutely ok that we traders should put the stop loss and take profit in the every open order, it is the only way to give the protection to our capital. Maximum times we traders are faced such types of situation that the winning trade becomes to loss due to our greed and careless. If we put the stop loss and take profit with small pips then such types of loss never comes.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Member Nasirmahmood is an unknown quantity at this point Nasirmahmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders come across such situations many times. because forex market is unpredictable you never know which way the trend will move . you can use stoploss and take profit but try not to be greedy.

Member freemasonry33 is an unknown quantity at this point freemasonry33's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe first I was so, but today I have always and always menag in the open position in makret. I always get a positive result, despite having to go through floating minus.
    But all that is only temporary, before I actually get a significant and consistent profit from the market.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,030 Times in 4,664 Posts
    it is must for us that we not lose our winning trades we work in trading market with safe methods and we work with low risk and we make our winning and we not lose trades and we gain profit with right trading methods and experience it is easy for us

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han kai bar esa ho jata he k hmari trade lose ki or chl jati he isme koi shak nhi he bhai forex ek esa business he jisme hmm agar ashi trade krege to success jarur ho skte hein je mera favrout business he bhai isme koi shk nhi

Banned zahid1125 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1125's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's called when my trade profit 30 pips and it came down suddenly 12 pips expected to grow to 50 pips and I can not close my trade, it said land, loss of 10 pips is shown below many times I trade my time with it's own promise that the next time you put a trailing stop loss, but hardly remember that next time LOL

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,944 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai hota hai aisa kafi baar reason yehi ki hum log lalach bahut jayda karte hai bhai, mere sath to aisa kafi baar hua hai, lekin lalach karna nahi chahiye, agar hum aisa karte hai to bas trading mein loss hi hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 346 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)